Reviews for Bullet
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Plz continue this storie once you got The time, and plz dont give this storie a bad end, I just want a happy NaruGaa ending cx
Anon chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Aww I hope you continue this story. I started reading it today and just flew on by the chapters. Good luck with your SNK one though. But, please do come back to this one.
visomnia chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Oh yes! Naruto is gonna live :D
Can't wait for next chapter, I wish they were longer but whatevs Anything will do
Ironrose2018 chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
yay naruto. im glad things seem to be working out. this was a good chapter. i cant wait to see what happens next between them.
PuiNikkiShowron chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
I wish you would write longer chapters. You're a great writer and I really want to read more and more of this story! Ultimately, it's up to you, but I hope you write a longer chapter next time!
RonnieRabbit chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Yay! Naruto good for you! I hope gaara is happy for him too!
Update soon!

RonnieRabbit
TigrezzTail chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Interesting choice of exercise. And especially unique way of working Jinchuriki into such a modern fic.
kirenuchiha1 chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Yayyyyyyyy
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
YEEEEEEEESSSSSS! I was so worried that naru-cakes would die! Then there'd be no GAANARU! Heh heh, gaanaru...gaara so tops. ;D will there be a smexy lemon scene later in the story? ;D
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Ooooooh! You have to continue! This is a REEEEEAAAAALLY intersting and awesome story! GaaraXNaruto all the way! Naru is so uke. ;D
And this is DEFFINITELY going in my favorites!
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
No no, it was an awesome first chapter! Poor Gaa-panda!
Manga Ren chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Good chapters can't wait tell you update
RonnieRabbit chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
So cute! Is it wrong that I'm hoping this will end sadly? I guess I'm just a tragedy whore... Whatever. Love the story so far. Update soon!

Faved & Followed.

RonnieRabbit
Ironrose2018 chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Such a heartwarming story, even with all the sad parts. Can't wait to read more. Really well written also.
kirenuchiha1 chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Awww how sweet :( went total fan girl can't wait till the update! Hugggggsss gaara