Reviews for Kris and Matt One Shots
allieisrandom chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Another AMAZING story! I loved how everyone came together to help Kris out and ESPECIALLY Kris and Matt being together with everyone else okay with it. Very well written and amazing! I've been working on a longer backstory about Kris's life BTW, it's slightly different though, Kris and Jace don't have the same Mom.

K.F.R.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Oh, wow. The chapter started out so horrible for Kris and then ended so beautifully for her. (The situation was horrible, not the writing). Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Elena Rain chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
la la la la la! I leaves you review!
Kris Furillo Ritter chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
That was amazing! KRIS AND MATT TILL THE DAY THEY DIE! You did that so perfectly nd Junior and Dani being friends with them is so nice, too.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Ha ha ha ha. Nice. That would DEFINITELY happen (the Dani push I mean). Catch ya on the flip side.
Elena Rain chapter 1 . 2/17/2012

Elena Rain chapter 2 . 2/17/2012

Elena Rain chapter 3 . 2/17/2012

allieisrandom chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
That is the most perfect story I have ever read in my life.
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Subbed and faved all! That is so sweet! Out of all the Wildfire pairings involving the main cast members Mani was always the one I hated the most, Krunior was a close second though. I love it!

K.F.R.
wildfirefanatic08 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Great start so far! I'm so glad that we have another WildFire writer now b/c this section has basically been dead for months. And I'm also glad that you're a Kris/Matt fan, I love them - Kris/Junior had some cute moments but I perfer Kris/Matt way more. Cant wait to see an update! :D xoxo
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Beautiful. I really liked it. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.