Reviews for Triggers
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Great story! Loved the Danno and Steve friendship!
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Oh, this is so good! I love the dynamic between the two of them. And you said you didn't hold back on this story, and that just made it so, so good. That rawness was perfect.

Thanks for sharing this with all of us!

(and dang it, I just found 5-O on Netflix... not ANOTHER new fandom! Ack!) :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Different take on the feelings on this ep.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Beautiful!
Celicachick chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Love how Steve IS dealing with the trauma. Good story line!
Sandpiper01 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I just found this when scrolling through my friend's favorites and... Wow. That was so insanely perfect I can't even handle it. Words can't describe it. I feel like this could have easily been a missing scene from the show.
Nilah chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Liked your take on this. It played true. I enjoyed reading this.
jaws chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
not bad. some good character moments. very angsty ; ) good job.
ShakespeareIsMyMuse chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love their friendship. Danny and Steve, they are like two sides of a coin; not exactly the same, but they both, make each other work, make each other whole.
AZGirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
7 seasons in 2 weeks? Wow. That's pretty impressive. And you've got me curious what a new fan thinks of the progression of the seasons...

Anyway, great job on this! It's nice to see the guys strengthening their friendship especially since the show seems to be lacking in that department lately.
francis2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
As someone who had their share of nightmarish situations to deal with I totally love this! I love the honesty of those two, in the middle of the night, the opening up and the way Steve helps.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
great story, love it!
RD chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh my god, seven seasons? Wow, that's pretty impressive watching. I've seen the first three, and some of what's come after that (like Castiel lol), but haven't managed to catch it very often (and there's been things I didn't like in the show too).

I liked this fic ) It was really nice- good friendship between Steve and Danno, which I love (love H50).

Well done ) as always.

RD
Lulu chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
A nice partner's story.
earthling70 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That was a really good story. The way you had the guys both sharing and also brushing aside their experiences was very true to their characters. Well done.