Reviews for Can't Get There from Here
Deangirl Wannabe chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It's heartbreaking, but well written
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
You got that right Dean, and Sam need the Impala and I think too that once Dean is back driving his baby he will be more positive. It's telling that Sam is doing the driving now, though Dean is drinking too much, but he has no incentive to drive cr*p vehicles. Perhaps being back behind the wheel of his baby will help stop the drinking too as he would never put her, or Sam, in jeopardy by drinking and driving.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Good story. I agree - they just aren't right without the Impala.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Good plan to get the Impala, but so sad that Sam doesn't think he is enough for Dean to hold on anymore.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I love the idea of Dean and Sam reuniting with the Impala.

'Maybe that car was family after all. It had taken them all across the country, helped them escape from sticky situations, and more than that, it had been their home – a refuge and shelter from the storm that was their lives.'

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
The Impala would make them feel better. I wonder if Dean is not afraid the Leviathans would put a bomb under her if they see her unattended. He has been kind of slow to go get her.

I hated that Dean's daughter was not really trying to rebel against the whole killer amazon lifestyle but it was always unlikely.
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Dayum right Sam you both need the baby( metallicar/Sampala) back, after so much loss & its been way to long. Its so sad that Sam feels his not enough incentive for Dean to keep fighting for. He always thinks the worst of himself but his wrong cause Dean ain't gonna walk out on his brother ever... Enjoyed reading your fic.
scootersmom chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Yea! I am with you, they need the car back! I still can't figure out why they got rid of it in the show. It makes no sense to me. But, you have Sam thinking right...they need the Baby to get back on an even keel. Thanks for your great story!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was so sad. But you brought up a good point, is Sam not enough for Dean to bother saving? That broke my heart.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Yay for the damned car! Yes! Great take. Love this story.

Hope things get better for you soon at home.

Leigh Ann
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow, I loved this. It was sad in its hopelessness, btu then so beautiful at teh end, with Sam looking to get the car back to restore some sense of control to their lives. Brilliant thought, brilliant story, well done! :)