Reviews for Between Here And Gone
mb64 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Very, very nice. Well written and so meaningful.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Poor Bobby. Love does not appear to be as good a ghost powerer as rage and malice.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awww, nice tribute to Bobby. Idjit.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Nice. I fully expect to see Bobby again, alive and in the flesh.

Call me an eternal optimist but this is not the end.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow. Absolutely wonderful... Love the description of the articles and the destinations the owners of the items were headed to. Fantastic. Thank you!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Boxes like that are always great to have, memories from earlier in life...:D

Still not sure if Bobby's really a ghost though...would be kinda sad if he were...
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I love the Winchester's little time capsule - so much love in that box!

Great job x
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awesome, loved the image of a tattered cardboard box holding treasured items, and the fact that the box was battered gave the impression its contents were looked at often. Very believable too. And Dean taking Frank's advice and smiling and part of that smile actually genuine with fond remembering.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
One of Bobby's grungy hats when he had left...

Bobby...Whaaaaaaaaaa!

I found this to be very poetic...that's a good thing. Love reading you.

Karen
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh, I LOVE this beyond words. This is all I could hope for Dean - and if it makes him smile a bit more convincing or say the word "idjit" without tears in his eyes, it's worth it. And the list of precious "remains" in this family? Heartbreaking!

xx Kate
Catsluver chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
*single tear*
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Nice little moment. When did they take the Impala out of storage? Though I can see them leaving the box in there and visiting every so often to get extra of their weapons cache in the trunk.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wonderful story.

It would be nice if Bobby's spirit was still around, not leaving until he was ready. (Though with Dean and Sam's luck it is probably not him.)

Thanks for sharing another drabble with us.

I love the long ones.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I liked this story, it had just the right tone of wistfulness to it.

And I admit I am strangely comforted by the hints dropped in the show of the possibility of Bobby's presence too.

You used my favorite Bobbby-ism-" Do I look like a ditchable Prom date to you?" hehe.

And I'm glad that in your story, as well as in the show, it is Dean who is being the more open minded one about Bobby's possible lingering.
judyann chapter 1 . 2/5/2012