Reviews for Jerky
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
To be fair, Dean has a justifible reason to fear dogs. But this actually seems like a thing that happened when they were younger. Thanks for the laugh! Write on!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Pointless and silly works well for me :)

Poor Dean, he just deosn't have much luck with dogs, does he?

Oh, and Dean, it's not just dogs that 'eye your package' ... trust me!

Nicely done x
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I like silliness, so I like this.

Chick x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Ah but Dean isn't normal and besides, throw away food? Not gonna happen!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
LOL! Who needs brain cells? This is awesome. :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Dean's love of food is going to get him in trouble some day. I can totally see this happening *replaces Impala chasing Dean with boxer*

Yup...*sigh* good times!

Love it!
teriaankhonse chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Cuteeeeeee. :3
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Total jerk-y. And so fun-(n)y! Heehee - okay, now you proved that you can make me laugh without even using a single brain cell - I guess that's a record :D

"Okay, first? Anything would be more casual than the chicken dance you got going on. Second, it's a boxer, and third, could have totally gone without the package reference dude."

LOL! Great dialogue - and yeah: to let them run with a hungry boxer following - that's way better than to throw the doggie the jerky.

xx Kate
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
LOL, when I read the whole walk casually, I kept visualizing Chewy and Han "fly casual!"
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
"eyeing your package like a damn chew toy" - LOL

Well that brightened a dreary Monday morning!

Viv

x
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Dean Winchester would never willingly give up his lunch! Sam probably just accepts this as a fact of life.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I can sooo picture this sequence of events- Heeee!

Thanks for the much needed chuckle!
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh, that's hilarious! I especially like this:

"No such thing. AREN'T THERE LAWS? ABOUT LEASHES?" *snickers* I can totally hear Dean saying that!

Loved this, too:

"Okay, first? Anything would be more casual than the chicken dance you got going on." ROTFL Oh, I can SO imagine it. *giggles*

Great job-and nice use of the word!
Sharlot chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Ahahaha! Got to love Dean and dogs! Can't quite blame him for his phobia, but carrying jerky around with him everywhere is not so smart! Love it, though! Run Dean...RUuUuuUUuuuNNnn!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/5/2012