Reviews for Code Geass: The Black Steel Prince of Britannia
Im Not Itachi chapter 5 . 7/6
Spell check would probably help more than you'd think.
that guy's zero valentinian i mean my spoiler senses are tingling which serve to dull such surprises unfortunately
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10
well this is just my personal opinion but

boooo rollo he sucks i hate him.

though i guess he is pitiful

but still i just dont like him so booooooo booooooo
Guest chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
I want lady constantine daughter and lelouch got married
Nicholas.Diego chapter 32 . 2/9/2014
I prever this then your v2..
winddemon199 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
what's with the flashback age he was 10 not 12 and i liked this chapter
Nina Himmel chapter 32 . 7/29/2013
this fic is totally awesone. aww.. i really wanted anastasia and lelouch to end together. i've seen to many pairing with the other girls. but even if it still had no romance at all it seems to be very promising.
Artorius XV chapter 32 . 7/6/2013
Guess I'll have to follow that from now on then.
Artorius XV chapter 31 . 7/6/2013
Them redshirts invade even Code Geass.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
You should get a beta
jshadowitz chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
i look forward to when this story restarts
General Slime chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Was adding Rolo really necessary?
Otaku97 chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
Nunnally being healthy once again so that she can enjoy life the way we do
More interaction with the Rounds
Etc
Michael chapter 32 . 2/13/2013
when you next update PLEASE! don't delete your original story I like that I can read and compare
Loveoflife chapter 32 . 2/12/2013
hooooh. are you gonna rewrite it all and post it or are you gonna rewrite one chap at the time and then post it?
ive seen other do the last one but usually it go so freaking slow that there really is no reason to read the other. after all this story is good and i hate having to read just one chap of the same fic if i know kinda whats gonna happen. meh sry sry no need for me to complain if it gets better. i just get annoyd when i have to wait for months for the next chapter to a fic that only has to be rewritten. of course if its more work than i realise then im sorry but i dont believe that rewriting can take that long if you know what you have a reason to rewrite it. good luck with you writing cause i like this story, not a love love one but its good nontheless, hopefully it will become awesome when you have rewritten it :)