Reviews for Flirtation
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I like how you've made Druella seem quite powerful and dominant. She won't just go for any man who finds her pretty. She wants someone who she sees as perfect, and it seems like isn't going to let her push anyone around. :)

I like how her daughters are completely different, however, and they don't seem to pay attention to these reputations, rules and 'checklists', in a sense, like Druella seems to. I like how this seems to anger her, too, like maybe she thinks their lack of respect for who they decide to have children with might taint their bloodline or something. :)

Sorry, I have no critique/suggestions for this chapter. :)

Keep up the good work! :D
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Nice description about Druella.

I was amused when it said her daughters were different. Oh yeah, way different.

Great job!

Much love!

C.G.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Interesting look at Druella!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I really liked the way you pictured the difference between Druella and her daughters in this… Your description of the way she used to be in her youth was really well done, I liked the way you balanced her chastity and her tendency to tease and seduce… Well done! ;)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I'm not sure what makes me happier/laugh more- how many flowery words you're using or the fact that I don't have to look any of them up. XD love how you wrote them. Awesome job! :D