Reviews for An Education in Gourmet Cells
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 2/9
jesus christ...god...other preposterously implausible deities hat i am thanking because i have no one else to thank for this author... thank you for this author...
addicted-to-the-fic chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I died laughing. Is there a second part? Write one pretty please
YurumiNotto chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
For adult, muscular men...they do act like teenagers haha if had a good laugh while reading this one. Really funny!
torianime246 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I think I just died of laughter...Yep. I'm missing a pulse. To funny and I think that you really got some of the characteristics of the characters. Too funny.
Dragon Ma'am chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I always figured the Kings, Komatsu and Rin are all virgins. What with Coco's poison, Sunny's narcissistic personality, Zebra...being Zebra, Toriko's obliviousness to women, Rin saving herself for Toriko, and Komatsu's dwarfism. Makes sense, right?
kyouko68 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Omg this needs to be a long running fic of some sort!
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Oh god. I think i laughed through this whole fic. And coco is so curious! XDD
Poor Komatsu he always goes along with what Toriko wants-im thinking its only a matter of time. I wonder which will be more horrified when it happens though...Zebra or Suni? XDDD
n-n.-o.o chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This is awesome and hilarious!
toriko chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
dude..thats fucking gay as fuck '-'
kyugan chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was hilarious. Implications of Toriko/Komatsu aside, it was quite possibly the funniest Toriko fic I've seen in a while, and even the implications were subtle enough that I didn't really mind.

Personally I'm a Komatsu/MelkII fan, or a Toriko/Rin, but that's probably just me.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
"You all better thank me," Zebra glared around him.
XD Zebra... epic win lol
Kuri-chan chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
So entertaining! The characters' voices were so spot on and the theories presented behind sex and gourmet cells was very thought-provoking. I also appreciated how well-written it was in general with proper punctuation, spelling, etc. We need more writers like you on the web! One thing though - I thought Sunny's snake's name was "Queen" ;) I would love to see you do a non-con story Keep up the good work and keep writing!
applepie1989 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
... this is hilarious XD
i 3 prowl chapter 1 . 3/10/2012 tht was pretty... interesting... actually id say thats a pretty accurate description of how a four kings sex ed class would go. i kno toriko coco komatsu and sunnys characters are rite on the mark. idk about zebra cuz i havent gotten that far yet in th series. seein as i live in a place wthout a decent bookstore
Klen chapter 1 . 2/15/2012