Reviews for Of what we want and who we are
elizabeth bennette chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
This is a great story. Will you be updating soon? I know it has been a long time since the last update. Thanks.
heartsgirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Please finsh a story. :) their good stories just please finish them
enticed reader chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
please continue with this i want to see what leads them to getting married
Mrs.monamoon chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Beautiful story,I will wait for the next chapter impatiently
wish you good luck
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
This story is really cute! I like love the banter. After reading the prologue, I really thought their relationship would be different (not so infatuated with each other). I'm really enjoying their playfulness and interest in each other. I'm curious to see why they eventually marry if not for love. At this point they both seem interested in pursuing one another. What changes? Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
please write more :3
Jonesn chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Can't wait to read more. :)
vampiregurl chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
talking about what is bothering you always felt good.
Ellie Aluinn chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
:D
sujari6 chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
They're getting closer.
S1203 chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
I like their progress. And I hope that in prologue she said YES family and babies with Edward. I have soft spot for that sophisicated Olderward, and she is like some shy but shine flower. Very promising. Waiting for more of those two. Thank you.
queen cullen0527 chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
Hmm I wonder what they will do. I see friendship first starting btw these 2. How old are both edward and bella currently. 19 n 38 or is that earlier in story.
dowlingnana chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
I've been reading your story and hadn't realized I haven't been reviewing ? IDK why, sry, but I'm here to tell you I love this story and so glad you're back. I've missed it and hope you can continue now. thanx
crazy-chick-4life chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
Love it
melissamary55 chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
really good chapte update soon