Reviews for Under My Skin
Yardbird9 chapter 19 . 2/22
Well-done story! It sorta ended abruptly, but you know the old saying that all good stories must come to an end.

I really like how you handled the interaction between Arnold and Helga. It was very credible. It was exactly how I would want both characters to be in a story.

I also like that you had Rhonda and Lila in the story, in which both characters were civil, even to the point of being friendly with Helga. Other writers like to have Rhonda, Lila, or both to be some angry, evil...well...I wont go any further. Thanks again
The other characters were very good, too...with one exception...
Eugene.
I don't understand why some writers like to portray Eugene being gay. The series never had him as such. However, it is your story, to write it as you feel.

But I would like for you to read 2 of my stories with Eugene.
"HERO" is all about Eugene and "Forgiveness" has him in a small part with Sheena, but you will see once you read it.

But other than this, a very good story.
kalun.gengchul chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
XD LOL Arnold is totally the girl in every relationship XDD
asiastana chapter 19 . 4/20/2016
Ahhhhhhhhh. This was such a sweet story, I loved the characterization. It was really realistic and didn't feel over the top! :)
llazo4108824 chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters of this fanfic pleases.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
I like the story overall not the best ending but it's still a good story I probably would have ended somewhere after prom or graduation.
P.S. for fun I will probably add it Lila X Rhonda. Both have problems with your love life so they changed team's.
toukarinluv4ever chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
Loved it
BartWLewis chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
Great story.
india collins chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
that was beatiful story an it always turned out so optimisticly loving and challenging it all felt soo real like tnats my story
silver0aries chapter 19 . 11/26/2012
Thank you for writing this! I just finished it and I loved it so much :) Thank you! It was amazing
Mackenzie P. Cha chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
The last part felt too familiar to what happened between Ron and Hermione in Harry Potter, even the words they had used.
Usha chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
That was an abrupt ending. What happened to Brainy?
Myriamj chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
Awww...I love it. It's so cute.
Thanks fro write.
x0PrimexRose0x chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
Aww I loved it. Cant wait for the epilogue!
PurpleTulipp chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
Awww so cute! . I loved it!
Lolibeagle chapter 19 . 10/17/2012