Reviews for Under My Skin
Loved it
BartWLewis chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
Great story.
india collins chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
that was beatiful story an it always turned out so optimisticly loving and challenging it all felt soo real like tnats my story
silver0aries chapter 19 . 11/26/2012
Thank you for writing this! I just finished it and I loved it so much :) Thank you! It was amazing
Mackenzie P. Cha chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
The last part felt too familiar to what happened between Ron and Hermione in Harry Potter, even the words they had used.
Usha chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
That was an abrupt ending. What happened to Brainy?
Myriamj chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
Awww...I love it. It's so cute.
Thanks fro write.
x0PrimexRose0x chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
Aww I loved it. Cant wait for the epilogue!
PurpleTulipp chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
Awww so cute! . I loved it!
Lolibeagle chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
Awww cute :')
Nep2uune chapter 19 . 10/16/2012
Helga will still have to plan her and Arnold's wedding. Weddings always bring the crazy out in everyone. It is up to you if you want to end this. As long as it is on a high note.
shadow-dog18 chapter 19 . 10/16/2012
sweet weeding even if helga didn't like it much but at least she had arnold to help her get past it just fine anyways great chapter.
jenniy04 chapter 19 . 10/16/2012
loved the way this chapter ended. perfect :)
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 19 . 10/16/2012
Very cute! And now that I've wasted almost all the time I had to sleep, I should probably...take whatever short nap I can. Yes. Well. ...thanks for the read. The quality was good-spelling and grammar and the like check out pretty well! Though I have to wonder if the SATs have changed so much-or was it PSATs, there? Either way, it seemed odd that they may have had, what, the subject tests, too? Or maybe I'm finally old, and missed something big changing! ;-; Either way, it's a well-written story with an interesting plot and well-rounded character portrayals. It was fun! Glad you finished despite the burn-out...here's to you! *raises glass and salutes*
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
A cute ending! Sad to see it end, but it was good along the way. Brava to you!