Reviews for Where There's Chaos There's Adventure
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
calti is dina's mom, and LO FREAKING L, faceclawed.
(pikapixie the demigod. just didn't log in)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
All randomly become vivosaurs and accept it completely... XD
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
I followed you so I know when the new ones come out. But AWW, I like the scenes...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
In one sentence it said 'Roaring in pan and fury'
GT4J Eeveelutions chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
you're kidding, right? this was one of the few stories i enjoyed reading, and to be honest, it's what got me started on fanfiction. and now you're gonna just delete it and change the whole freaking thing?! i can't believe this! every story i like on fanfiction gets ditched, cancelled, or deleted before it's finished! why? just why does every story i like never get finished?! *sobs in a corner*
Joanna (reference to my stories): *tries to calm me down* sorry for Jonathan's outburst... he gets upset easily about this because of how many times it's happened... we've lost count because it's happened so much... on top of that, he's emotionally unstable because of an incident in real life about 3 and a half years ago that left him traumatized for life...
me: why are you telling people about that?!
Joanna: *Spreads wings and flies away*
me: Sorry... i'm annoyed now... i should leave before i cause any more issues... *spreads wings and flies away, following Joanna*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
SuperRed chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This story is so cute yet addicting, can't stop reading even though 5 in the morning...must resist! Just kidding, its really exciting to experience. It's soo cute how Dina is afraid of storms! And Rupert is such a stud, and you made him so cool looking how he wants to protect Dina from the world. Then how kick butt Dina truly is, nicely played. Oh and the scene where Dina kissed Ruprt, so cute! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
no your just not giving your self not enough credit
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Come on and write another maybe ask for some ideas for the story
Magma Red chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
Guest chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
good job just keep working at it and you will get past it
reegreeg chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Great story! Like I said in my other review, I don't wanna pressure you to update (though it would be nice if you did). Um... not much else to say here! Read my stories? Oh, and can I send in an OC? Yeah, I think I will, for the dream world place. She's a M-Raptor named Hope. She's really brave but she's also really naïve and gullible. Yeah. That was the least-detailed character description I've ever done... :P
Somefurry chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Btw and me are the same person just to let you know
Somefurry chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
:( STUPID RIGHTERS BLOCK AHG GO DIE IN A LAVA LIKE SQWIDS OR SO HELP ME I WILL EAT THAT RIGHTERS BLOCK LIKE A SMALL PIAZZA troll lololol xD ya i hate righters block a lot so ya still a good book.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/27/2013