Reviews for Gotham's Boy Wonder
Laude Dei chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I had the feeling of your heart strings being tugged :)
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
The many feels I get just reading this. gaaaaahhh, I just can't.
I just really like it!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Aw, Daddybats!
I love little Dick, he's just so cute!
I think you did an AWESOME job with this! Good spelling, punctuation, and grammar, and a very good idea.
Keep up the AMAZING work!
Greenfeathers88 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Love the ending, how old is Dick in this story? :D
Lakeshine chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
beautiful a fantastic one shot the best one I've ever read (I've read alot) shows batmans love and devotion and robins insecurities perfectly with a marvelous ending
SK12Monster chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Awwww! So good! Had I been in Dick's situation, I probably would have done the same lol
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Bwah, where's the 'melting into a puddle of goo' button?

So much fluffiness it's too adorable. Thank you for making my day!
Queen of Crystallopia chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Sigh...This was really awesome. I liked it very very much. It was sweet and touching, with just enough action to keep it interesting. Great work. :)
Karin Matthews chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
awwww just so cute :)
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh, Too good. I love hoe Robin rescued Trixie. Just...Hurrah!

God Bless You,

TheAngelofFate chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
MAJOR CUTENESS! 3 I'm all warm and fuzzy inside! LOVE THIS ONE-SHOT! Soooooo going on my favorites! Gotta love Bruce and Dick father son/ hurt/comfort moments! Thanks a ton for an awesome read! D
mixxi chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
whaa dick is drawing conclusions without facts its not really like him to due so but since its about bruce.. he always gets to sensitiv on that XD

really good writing
MaGnUsAlEcFoReVeR4313 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Awwwwwwwww! Thats adorable! When Bruce said "Keep your hands off that boy" I honostley felt sorry for the bad guy!
ARL15 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow this was great! I loved all the daddybats moments in this and I like how you took some ideas from Batman the Animated Series. I liked how this was an adoption story, I definitly prefer Dick being called Bruce's adopted son oppose to his ward or his foster son. You can tell by reading this that you know all the characters well, since everyone was in character!

I can't wait to see more stories from you and I am really looking forward to seeing your update of "Orgin of Wonders", it is one of my favorite stories on fanfic, and I really want to know what happens next!
Kiari0910 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Based on some of the things that happened in your totally amzing story, I'd say the lawyer and social workers are from Batman: The Animated Series? Anyyway, that was a great story! (and yes i wuz readin durin the super bowl. sue me)