Reviews for Animal
TheyCallMeSama chapter 11 . 7/11
This has made me ball so many times and just thinking about makes me get misty eyed.
But, I gotta say on the story itself, no matter how depressing and sad it is...it is very well put together and I think it might reflect on a portion of what it might feel to be the victim of Rape, Abuse, and the like. So good job!
I really hope you finish writing this story! Please?!
sKaEtrgrL chapter 11 . 2/17
Wow. It’s a really good story! I mean it was really depressing at times but I’m glad he’s finally getting better. Please please update! Make an epic comeback for everybody pls!
pixiecatost chapter 11 . 2/15
this is awesome!
FTNALUCelestialFire chapter 11 . 12/7/2017
Omg, what happens next?
shattered glass chapter 11 . 9/21/2017
NOOOOOOOOOO! don't leave it! this better be your top priority!
Makita French chapter 11 . 8/29/2017
This story pulls at my heart strings! Your writing is amazing and I hope you continue!
GodFairy chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
I love the way you wrote this! I enjoyed it (and suffereda lot. At last Natsu comes out of his cave and we will know what memories he recovered jfsljdjs. I am anxious to know what will happen next
Always16 chapter 11 . 7/15/2017
noooo plz plz plz plz continue
car213 chapter 11 . 7/13/2017
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you asshole how can u end it here
car213 chapter 3 . 7/13/2017
i dont wanna read this but i have too i wanna know how it ends
car213 chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
wow amazing i mean i wanna throw up with the mentel picture u gave me but amazing also btw i know this story is old but i have to say it natsu cant get sick or get infections he can race his body tempture to high
Crysteldragon chapter 11 . 7/10/2017
When you are sad because at this point this fic probably isn't going to update ;-;
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2017
It has been a long time since I've wanted to see a Fairy Tail Fanfic finished. If this is any motivation, I implore that you consider writing the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/4/2017
When Natsu is taken, will he have to present in front of a jury like a trial? Also if you could, please update!