Reviews for Animal
kaifireninja chapter 11 . 10/21
Damn that was beautifully written
mushi0131 chapter 11 . 10/20
First off, wow. Wasn't expecting it to end on what much of a cliffhanger. I hope you pick this story back up, at least to give us a conclusion, but I understand real life gets in the way. I really enjoyed this story, great job!
Secondly, I think you kept Porlyusica perfectly in character. She hates human and that's exactly how you portrayed her.
I wonder if Natsu ever got a meal before he left, and in cuffs? Clearly there's more going on that just wanting to question him.
Anyways, hope you come back, if not, take care.
mushi0131 chapter 10 . 10/19
First off, wow. Emotional chapter. Secondly, oh shit. There's only one more chapter left and I see it hasn't been updated in a long time. Most times I won't start a fic if I see something like that, but I didn't check until after I read the first chapter, and there was no way I could stop reading after that. Hope it doesn't leave on a big cliffhanger... but we'll wee.
mushi0131 chapter 9 . 10/19
I wonder if they can just hand over the tapes instead of giving up Natsu.
mushi0131 chapter 8 . 10/19
Damn... I really don't know what else to say...
mushi0131 chapter 7 . 10/19
I feel like Makarov should have watched the videos by himself first. I can't imagine the embarrassment and shame Natsu would feel if he found out the whole guild watched what he went through, especially since it sounds like he was sexually abused. At the same time, if I was a guild member I would want to know, at least to know which triggers to avoid around him.
mushi0131 chapter 6 . 10/19
I was wondering how Lucy was paying for her rent. Now I know... she's not... she should just move in with Natsu.
mushi0131 chapter 5 . 10/19
No wonder he flipped out when erza took his scarf. Poor Natsu. :( I feel like I can't say anything else but that.
mushi0131 chapter 4 . 10/18
I have a better idea oF what happened to him.
mushi0131 chapter 3 . 10/18
Holy, oh gosh. Was he raped? And if so by a person or object? Or both? Poor Natsu.
mushi0131 chapter 2 . 10/18
Another tear jerking chapter. The wounds sounded horrific. I cringed so much when I though of him getting in the bath with so many open wounds and infections. Great chapter!
mushi0131 chapter 1 . 10/18
Holy shit I almost cried from just the first chapter. I usually don't tear up. Wow, that was, phenomenal! Well written, great use of details, over all amazing. I love angst, so this is great. Definitely following/favoriting. Can't wait to read more.
echo chapter 11 . 10/12
Will you be continuing this?
Jassan chapter 11 . 9/21
So when are u gonna finish it?
Good storyyyyyyy update pls