Reviews for Acting is Better when it's Real
B.L chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
please udate this
libra-xx chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Hi. Awesome update. DO IT AGAIN!
KagamineRin02 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Great chapter! The story's events are going at a smooth pace. I can't believe you can do more than one story at a time when I can't. -.-'
I would be happy to share my ideas if I have any! For now, my mind is blank for any ideas for the story... Maybe Rin and Len would be paired up in another subject, causing them to spend more time together. When they finish the project, they would practice on the script... An idea that just cam out of my mind and seems quite original for me. I'll do anything I can to help someone in need!
I'll wait for you to update any of your stories!
KagamineRin02 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
On the next chapter, why not the last option? I know it isn't quite clear on what will happen next, but I'm quite suspicious.
nadine3331 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
i want the first one
Bunny-Chaaan chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
A week Later same day as the play,
Same Day:Rin will go to her after school work in the library
Same Day (after that): Len grabs Rin at the end of the day :3

Misty chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Please update!
Next chapter should be:
Same day: Len grabs Rin at the end of the day
Same day: Rin attacks Len (lol I thought of that)
kataang1996 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I think I would like the rehearsl of the play! great chapter by the way.
Troubled Windchimes chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
So I read in your first author's note that you're addicted to Hetalia...
Kidding, I'm not cursing you or anything
Now that I got that off my chest
The story's getting good-no, it's always has been good.
I can see that Rin doesn't really like Len?
And Len's just being kinda creeper-ish. XDD
Alrighty, great chapter! :D
Bye bye for now!
libra-xx chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
i choose len grabs rin at the end ot the day. and can you please update will you sing for me? please? i really want to see what happens. i understand if you cant, just know that you have a very big fan!
AnokoKing chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I would like this story to be longer so something with same day I'm top lazy to writ a serious review right now so good job and I'll wright it later
Animebooks4eva chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I think you should do the last option 'Same day: Len grabs Rin at the end of the day' it seems like it'd be interesting
libra-xx chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
oooh please update this! wait, i know your busy with your other stories cuz of me, so dont stress yourself!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
omg ! wow...i really need 2 stop stretching my words out...