Reviews for Battleship Strike Group 10
I know they're running it at ten percent, but gee whiz, that's slow! At the rate you're giving, my calculations show that the Lakota is only 50 ly from Atlantis (granted, it would still take them 12 days to traverse at Warp 9-My God, warp is slow!), but the Daedalus could cover that distance in 26.2 seconds (and that's without a ZPM)! Now, don't take this to mean I don't like the fic (I do, immensely), I'm just amazed by how massively more powerful ships in the Stargate universe are than those in the Star Trek universe (heck, Warp 9 is barely faster than a Ha'tak-and that's on the TNG scale! The TOS warp scale puts a Ha'tak at Warp 31 3/4).
Sashian chapter 2 . 2/12
Great story. Great plot line and executed very well. Wish to see updates on this story. I just love these cross overs.
sudoapt chapter 2 . 1/27
This story is terrible, the writer suffers the same affliction as many who think star trek is on par with or superior to stargate technology.

For example:
"Yes sir," Cavid confirmed. "Readings suggest they might be as powerful as a mid to late twenty-third century starship."

The daedalus-class ships are upgraded with Asgard technology, a very old race that has been around for hundreds of thousands of years. The federation technology at current level is 24th century which shows that their technology has been progressing for 300 years.

300 year old federation has nothing on a race that has been around more than 100,000 years. Matter/Antimatter power generation has enough power to destroy a small moon.
Stargate tech such as zpm's (zero point modules) power generation has enough energy to obliterate an entire solar system. Atlantis is powered by 3 zpm's which means the city has power equivalent to destroy the solar system 3x times over.

Honestly, the federation are so far behind in technology, that the daedalus would make mincemeat of the enterprise.
orionastro chapter 2 . 1/3
well amazing story so far , i hope you can update soon this amazing story , the Wraith are going to get crushed , Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
highlander348 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Is this story dead? Are you still alive?
skca54 chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
This is very good.
Big fan of both series. Never thought of bringing them both together!
Will there be more?
gaul1 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Good chapter, byes
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Ok bro you need to continue this, i really thought you captured all the personalitys quite well, i was a little disapointed that you nerfed the Daedalus abit, the Argard inspired shields are some of the most advanced created, designed by a race with 100,000 years of interstellar travel and combat under its belt, i would of understood the weapons jab at our Bc-304, but the shields and power generation should be atleast 20 times that of a sovereign class warp core. PLease continue this it has great potential.
ljbrown1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hey! Where's chapter 3 of the story?
Gundum M chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Great fic.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
very good story , i hope you can update soon
redDaeth chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
please continue!
Kelly Riker chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
It started out strong and only got stronger. the characters really sound like themselves. only a couple things confused me, but that could be fixed veery easily, by expanding and finishing the story. please keep up the good work on these types of stories!
lordheaven chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
very good chapter. Technical stuff powerful. But just for the record, even transwarp is significantly slower than hyperdrive technology. Anyway great diversity in the story... Can't for the continuation
lordheaven chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
brilliant. Interesting mix. I like it. Have to see the next chapter but so far very good.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »