Reviews for Party Preparations
gracegrrl007 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
"She wouldn't do it for you two," Iori said. "You're too annoying."

"Ah You wound us, Iorin!"

"It's a deep scar that will never heal!"

"Shut up!"

This was arguably the lines that made me laugh the most. I don't blame you for adding the twins and Iori and Haruka either. I would never be able to stick to two characters either X3 This was surprisingly funny and I'm not sure if it was supposed to or not. XD Your writing is so cute
androidilenya chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Sooo...

Now that I've finally watched iDOLM STER I can write a review for you. I really liked it, Chihaya is one of my favorite characters so... well, she was in character and all that. The story was funny, like everything you write is. Sorry if this review is lame and uninspiring, but I really did like the story!

-a
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Thanks for the response. I really liked the story you wrote. It made me smile at the way Chihaya was trying to be nice. :)
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Beautiful! I like how you had them interact and the ending with the twins was hilarious! While I would prefer more detail throughout, I think the fact that it's more from Chihaya's point of view and that you're focus on the interactions does explain why there isn't as much. However, overall, this was a great job!