Reviews for Memories Lost
KR8chan chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
Hey, Aeyra. I don't know if you'll be reading this but somehow I'd recommend to you a song to this chapter. It somewhat made me go "KYAAAHHHH FRANTICSHIPPING DA!" with the song. Try searching for it: I thought I lost you by miley & john travolta from disney movie bolt. I'd hope to know what would you think about it but,... nevermind
Guest chapter 26 . 9/21/2014
is there more?!
User1493 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
OMG I LOVE IT ALREADY! Franticshipping is awesome. I love your writing style!
Midi-Arai chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
poor ZuZu! his trainer lost his own memory, and now his trainer can't remember him! this is gonna be a tough road for ZuZu...
x Cheetah x chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
NOOOOOO! RUBY NO

OMG this is so interesting so far! I love it.
x Cheetah x chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
gddamit Rei! dont take my Ruby away D:
x Cheetah x chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
eh so far you're making your OC quite a Mary Sue. The Dex Holders are really strong, have u forgotten? They're losing too easily.

heh pardon my criticism but thats the way i see it. But im already late on have read this years ago.
x Cheetah x chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
so intense! ohhhhhh
x Cheetah x chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Uhm, you got the names mixed. Blue is the dude and Green is the annoying woman U"

lol such disasters fall on our beloved Dex Holders. XD
x Cheetah x chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
ohhhh myyy groouddoooon! Like im so pumped for this! It's so interesting! HA THE LAST PARAGRAPH. OMG *O*
x Cheetah x chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
You know what I loathe the most? Cliffhangers. But then they provide suspense tho. Which I love/hate xD Ohh characters deaths are the worst too. :'C
lol lovely chapter. Kudos *thumbs up*
x
x Cheetah x chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
RuSa feels have come crashing back ever since 5 years ago :'DDD this plot is genius!
Last1 chapter 26 . 3/27/2014
Of course he survived, damn butthurt bastard. It sucks life has gotten in the way for you. I want to see Rei get bitten by Giratina in the Distortion World. Dude's like the most twisted villain ever literally leaving scars like that.
Last1 chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
I just know that son of a bitch somehow cheated Giratina out of his chewing. Your profile stating a sequel to the story only confirming it. Don't really think you should be blaming anyone wanting him to die. The motherfucker placed so many damn new literal scars on their body that they'll never be able to get rid of, thanks to it being an unspoken rule using Celebi, Dialga, and Palkia is forbidden.

That in itself is irritating considering Rei's a damn child with his whole game bullshit and not letting anyone say his dead girlfriend's name. That old man back in Fallarbor frankly should have learned the truth about him, since the only real way of saving such a satanic person like him is again, killing him where it all started.
Last1 chapter 24 . 3/27/2014
Yeah, Rei is so going to the Distortion World where Giratina will chew him up like in Dante's Inferno.