Reviews for Dog-Eared Moments
Desss4ever chapter 3 . 7/7
ahh this was so good! drying over here b/c Darcy is just too perfect sometimes...sigh...
sunflowerstar481 chapter 3 . 7/6
I only saw code earlier but its all fixed now, thanks! :) I like the new name. its creative! Could you possibly do some emma/stewart? i really love them! im pretty sure you would be able to write them really well too.
I love anything about Jess and Darcy they're so cute
happy chapter 3 . 7/6
Im sure it great but There's something wrong with the file. I couldn't read it. Its like just a bunch of code
critic chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Cute... :(
MrGagaSlashLoversCompletedFics chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This, goes against the TOS of this site lyrics by artists not in the public domain are not to be in stories please take it down or you may be reported. Please take it down.
RPF
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
That was great!
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
It is against the rules to post the lyrics to songs not in the public domain. Please remove the lyrics, or you will be reported. It’s nothing personal, but everyone needs to follow the rules.

Thank.
hpgirl1564 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Okay, so I LOVELOVELOVE Taylor Swift and I LOVELOVELOVE JessxDarcy. So I LOVELOVELOVE this fic!
gryffindorrk chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Yay a Cassidy and tristian story! Never really read one of those!
praysinglove chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh my goodness! This is amazing! I am the biggest fan of the MDBC, and this perfectly describes Jess and Darcy's relationship :) Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
AMAZINGG
gryffindorrk chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I love that last line! It is so perfect! I love the whole story so much!
JessandDarcy chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is amazing! It's so sweet! I love it!
broadwaygirl0217 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012