Reviews for The Study of Stone
Nataly SkyPot chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Muy bueno.
skarosianlifeform chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I really like the idea of bringing Sherlock and the Angels together.

Just a detail, though : if Sally Donovan clicked the lights of the room on and OFF, it means that the Angels were in the dark. So, why didn't they move ?
Speccyferret chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Brilliant so far! Can't wait for more!

HPA
babedarlingpotter chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
I am interested to see where this is going. Please update soon! :)
V.Evergreen chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Please tell me you're continuing with this! I absolutely love it!
furyofthetimelords chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Oooh...

This is intersting.

I'm hooked.

Keep writing awesome,

Bookninja15 XD
ColorLikeWhoa chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
YES. Please continue!

I really, really like the plot so far! Great story! And you capture Sherlock's annoying way of observing really well!
Daniella Jones chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
I really like this :3

Hope you update right away!
Telski chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Great story, I'm loving it so far :)

I've just one little criticism-y thing to point out to you; in the first chapter John mentions (sarcastically) that he's built a bunker in the attic. Bunkers are primarily set underground, because the dense layers of earth/metal/logs/what have you provides fortification from bombs/radiation and such that fall from overhead. So attic-bunker is kind of like an oxymoron.

Other than that, great job!
kate chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
oh i like it keep going!
Aoi Dragon chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I've always loved these types of stories - Sherlock vs the Weeping Angels... or aliens in general. I think it would be something near inconceivable for his logic driven life. However, considering he lives in the Whoniverse in this story, aliens may not be as far fetched what with the Christmas invasions coming like clockwork.

Your character portrayals are great so far! Will this be 11th Doctor or 10th doing some time travel? After all, 9 and Rose went to 2012 in America...

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Aoi Dragon
lost in the sea chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
good chapter update soon :)