Reviews for Imitation Kagamine
Gawp chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
So everyone in VanaN'Ice cross-dresses or is it only Len?
BOKUNOYOOOOOOO chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
YO WHY YOU WRITIN' ANOTHER KAGAMINE TWINCEST FIC?! DHER ARE SO MANY OF THEM. AND ALSO, LEN ISN'T GAY? YOU CRAZY? LEN IS ALWAYS GAY?!
ALSO, WHY YOU NO UPDATE? IT'S BEEN LIKE 10 YEARS, DAWG. YO HOMMIES LOVE THIS STORY. I DON'T.
WHY DO YOU UNDERLINE AND BOLD? THAT'S SO OVVERRATED.
FLAMENON OUT
To Self chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You laid back for a year plus, bitch. Get writing. People want to see this continued for whatever reason so just do it.
kulisu chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
T-this is amazing. :'D It's difficult to find a VanaN'Ice fic with humour in it, but I'd say this is a great one! Also Len's reactions to pretty much everything made me laugh like an idiot. Keep going!
RAndomReAder chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I'm very much looking forward to reading chapter 2, I'm quite interested in Rin's and Len's past. Keep it up!
ShadowDragon0064 Eternal chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Lolz. Poor Len. Forced to dress like a girl...
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Please update
Az-Sticker chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
It's more like 'rolling on the floor laughing' than pressing the back button. XD I'm really looking forward for the next chapter. I like the humour in this! X'D
Sawahii chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Asfghjkl- YOU. YOU'RE BACK IN WRITING. HNNNG AHHH THIS IS. This is wonderful! :'D Even after not writing for so long, you writing is still quality! Like the true veteran you are! w Anyways, I really liked your take on the Vana'N'Ice band! (and I totally agree with Rin about the hawtness...) XD Len's text talk at the beginning got me chuckling aloud and I was practically cheering when she slapped him XP Looking forward to chapter 2! Go go go Harlee!
smilk chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
L...Len's not gay? *MUST REVIEW IMMEDIATELY!* LOL. Rin's reply: Where? Did you learn to type. LOL. Good one.

There were a few mistakes, that didn't deter the quality of le story! Use ctrlf to make searching easier

It comes as kind of a surprise(comma) since she

Almost hesitantly, it does(did).

The blonde girl heaved a sign(sigh).

If it's that much of (a) bother-"

until you transferred in(to) my class

It also (put?)off Len even more.

Len's flat chest before focusing her attention on(to) her own

Ooh La La! Am looking forward to thiss! And you can NOT lay back and not write anything. Come on. Come on. Even new authors usually request 5 reviews(eg: I will only continue this when I have 5 reviews.) before they continue right? YOU'VE JUST EARNED THIS NUMBER 6. THERE YOU GO. COME ON! DON'T LEAVE US HANGIN'
WitchJuliana chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Pfffftt I like how you're working on this and NOT on Luki and Mikuo. *glare glare* *shot shot shot*

Ehhh, I can't blame you, I guess. But at least you're writing again! (Unlike me, but I'm trying!)

Hehehehe, I guess it's time to subscribe to this fic now ehh?
FiniteXS chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
KFG! I can't believe you've been not writing all this time...especially when you're an awesome writer. The ending was unexpected. The Kagamines' past is what interests me...

One error though. "And when she slowly turned to look at him, she already knew what she was going to ask." Shouldn't it be 'he already knew what she was going to ask.'?

This story is awesome. No doubts about that. Keep on writing.
Vavila chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I am really excited to learn more about what is going to happen. I like this entire idea and I am excited for more. Please write more!
Halios Mililios chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Loved it!
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I didn't hit the back button.

I laughed while reading this. Funny story... I am sure to keep an eye on this now... I need to read more Vocaloid fics. :D

"Imitation Black" I heard, "Arrest Rose"... never heard of it.