Reviews for Love Vs Hate
sammycasey4ever chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
April? Really? Of 2012? Why haven't you been updating? I get really upset when people write cliff hangers and then don't post.
LOVELYCAMMYFAN chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
update soon its really good
I luv cammy chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
i rlly liked it

she rlly isnt a cold heartless bitch

i rlly like ur plot line so plz update soon

and update ur crossover soon D
Cammygrl chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
Sorry i took so long..I was updating. :D

great, as always...GO FIND YOUR NOTEBOOK!

And update. ;D

now.

xoxo

cg
gryffindorrk chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Loved it! So happy that Sammy isn't rude!

But when you did Max's POV I think you meant Sammy's
Cammygrl chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Hmm...maybe you should try...best buy? Or Fry's Electronics? (Wait...is that an Oregon thing? Whatever.) Idk. But you should update. That'd be cool..

xoxo

CG
I luv cammy chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
awww

i feel bad for casey

he deserves a bit better

not bitchy sammy

i luv the plot so try to update asap
gryffindorrk chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Ah Casey was being sweet, but then Sammy had to be mean to him. But then gain she didn't completely know what was going on...

And that's so stupid that they don't sell them there! Donthey only sell them at Barnes and Noble?
SammyCasey4ever99 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
I think that your stories are amazing! Dont tell yourself different! I think HUdson should stay the same... just without the crush on Sammy's Grandma... I love this chapter but a bit to much suspense for me... I know, I have little respect for suspence because it leaves me hanging...

LOVE,

Sammy&Casey4EVER99
Cammygrl chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
YAY! I actually didn't think anything would be on here but (surprise surprise!) this was! I think you just made my day. :D

What if Hudson lived with grams? They're like...still dating (or something) but they live together, and...if Sammy needs his help, she can...call him? That's all I can think of, especially off the top of my head.

Update/post something/anything SOON!

XOXO

CG
gryffindorrk chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Oh I love some of the words you used here! And I hope she is okay! I have no idea what you should do with Hudson.
Sarcasim-My-Friend99 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
DRAMATIC EXITS! I LOV THOSE ALONG WITH YOUR STORIES!
cammygrl chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
As usual, I LOVE! lol I love when u go cough newyorkdevil cough.

YAY! Sammys FINALLY relizing she likes Casey! R they gnna kiss? They'd better. OOOH! r thy gnna kiss on sammys date? R u gnna update SOMETHING? Cause it makes my day when u do. :) another question: (and u don't HAVE to answer this cause its personal) but who exactly do u live w.? Ur mom? Grandma? Aunt? Cause ur always talking (okay, MENTIONING) all these people, and... I just got a BIT curious. :)

Update/post anything/something soon!

Xoxo

Cammygrl
Cammygrl chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
I'm still sad. If you're ever able to sneak on, could you tell me if your grandma told you when you're allowed to get your stuff back? 'Cause we miss you...It's just not the same without you... Please though, do all you can! If that means doing all the chores, and coming home STRAIGHT after school, PLEASE get back on here soon! We miss you SO much! Plus...no one will update/post. It's a bit heartbreaking...

XOXO

Cammygrl
i luv cammy chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
aww poop

i rlly thought this was another chapter

but its fine

just try to update asap

i luv it so far

i wonder wat casey will do to the other guy

im so curious

everyone says being curious will be the cause of my death

kinda like curiosity killed the cat

but anyways