Reviews for Family Love or Maybe Not
wisegirl71301 chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
OMG OMG OMFG PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
GeneaLady chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Oh my gosh... you so didn't stop there! Jenny has to give Gibbs a 10! And I think Gibbs should do a truth and the question should be "If Jenny said yes, would you get married before we leave London?" ...or at least something relationship oriented. I LOVE stories that involve the team as a family unit and I LOVE the idea of Truth or Dare. You just HAVE to finish it... I want to see lots more Jibbs and McAbby... and maybe some Tiva. Please, please pretty please?
GeneaLady chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
This is great... BOTH Jenny and Gibbs are setting everyone (but Jimmy and Ducky) up for rule 12... that one is so shot to hell. :)
Lister4eva chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
A) gibbs has to get a 12... B) she has to kiss him after C) i love this its amazing please update asap please please xx
tataalicat chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Just found and I love it! Please please please update soon!
Kikilia14 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Ziva's truth or dare answer... um- no- only see Gibbs as her father figure-but did enjoy the game otherwise.
jennymariagibbs 4eva chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
come on jenny give gibbs a 10,btw i love this chapter
jag389 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Very good, can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Autopsy Gremlin speaking!
C'mon, Jenny, give him a ten! I reallly loved this chapter, I laughed out loud a few times- I reallly love your writing style, and you write all the ship interactions (Tiva, Mcabby, Jibbs) sooooo well and I just LOVE it!
As for ideas, what if team Gibbs played manhunt or hide and seek? They could have a talking- to with the hotel staff... I don't really care what you do, though- I'll read anything you post because I LOVE THIS STORY!
And take your time with updates, just write when you feel up to it- don't sleep-deprive yourself to get a story out- and I hope you feel better soon!
And please don't stop this story untill it is absolutely neccesary, I love it too much! (But if you feel you have to, no hard feelings! It's your story :)
Thnx for the shoutout and I hope you update soon... SOrry it took me so long to R&R but I've been busy... In closing I LOVED IT!
xoxoxo and get well soon,
Autopsy Gremlin (bear hugs from Abby! and a card from Palmer!) I think I may have reviewed this but I'm going to be bad and post an anonymous review.
(::) cookie because this rocks!
ncis4ever21 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Haha. Great chapter. I bet Gibbs gets a 10. Hope you update soon.
A Toxic Detective x chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Love it! Please continue, I like the London idea and the line 'Gibbs was now the tomato' made me chuckle!
Left my heart in Paris chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Omg I loved this chapter, my fav line was 'gibbs was the tomatoe' ziva's truith was very good but jenny's was the best she prob would have rated gibbs a 10 for many reasons.
as for suggesttions i'm not sure, I mean their are lots of historical places in london they could visist or shopping the woman could do alot of shopping, or the london eye? Or they could go places outside london, like get the train somewhere? Sorry i'm not much help
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
I forgive you... Hope your laptop is fixed soon and update assoon as you can!
I love this story!
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Love it!
Love the whole ninja scene... Soooo Tiva!
And the JIBBS was perfect!
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Oh my gosh, they are actually letting Ziva drive? (lol)
I really am enjoying this a lot!