Reviews for Like A Puzzle, We Fit
This was actually a very cool way of writing soul mates! I loved it!
-cicibunbuns
stayingindoors2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I just... I just... Loved that so much. So so much.
mindapena chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is easily one of my fave one-shots, omg. I loved every aspect of this. How you used the traits of the characters on the show, and the repetitive use of how they call each other "theirs" "mine" "ours" ugh my babies.
luz helena chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
hola logan como estas yo soy luz i love you
Malachite chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Very unique and interesting concept. I like it. It would Be great to see you expand on this.
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was just AMAZING! I loved it soooooo muuuch! Still do! OMG AMAZING! Simply AMAZING!
Yeeellyy chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
A Cute OT4 Story ! .

That was so ..Cute !
Charlie's Channel chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This was so. Cute and sweet :) it was also one of the most. Interesting and original ot4 pairing btr fics ive read! I 'd love for more on their future together. Happy writing!
InuyashaXKagome IS Awesome chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
OMG! I loved it. It was really good, had a really nice plot, and.. and... and.. I just LOVED it, okay.
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh my god, woman, you're a genius! The idea is awesome and so damn sweet and I love the Kenlos throughout this whole little masterpiece much more than should be reasonable.

The dynamic of their relationships with each other is simple and easy and sweet and hot. And I love that Logan joined them last like in canon an djfhgkjfbbkl...I'm mush now

Thanks so much for being AWESOME once again! I love you, sweetheart, I really really do!:D
saywhattt chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
EEEE! I loved this! I read a fic with a familiar idea yesterday and wished for more and BAM this one came up!

I know that this was meant to be a drabble but I still looked for the next button!

Very well written I loved the "are you our Logan part" so much. In my head I see Carlos peeking out from behind Kendall with a huge smile on his face while James is just rolling his eyes. Aww loved it :)
unchartedfate chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Huh.. Yeah... Love this! At first i was a little skep because i thought maybe the four together would be odd but i was sooo very pleasantly surprised :) like how logan ran. That was cute and i like the end part where they all kiss him! Tooo cute! I dont even have anything constructive to say! :)
Maixcell.xv chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This doesn't have nearly enough reviews.

Adorable and well written! It didn't seem like everything was forced, they all had their annoying bits that got on the others' nervous, but they were still loved.

Carlos wanted to find out so bad! So cute!

And then James being so forceful about reading Kendall's palm and then it's like...Oh my God, you're really -my- Kendall!

I can picture Logan being freaked out.

It was an AU without losing any of the essence that makes the boys the boys. Perfect POV choice, Kendall being the leader an all. I don't think it would've worked with anyone else. And the writing style worked for this. Choppy, but just enough to make you really feel.

Great concept too.

Love it!
littlewonders914 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was super adorable and I loved it so much. They way you incorporated each pairing and gave then each their own characteristic was amazing and really well done! Silly Logan, pretending you not "theirs", how Logan of you.

I really liked how you wrote this and the entire thing was super cute! Fantastic job!