Reviews for Too Late
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 1 . 5/11
What's that in pieces on the ground?
Oops, my heart... T_T
XxZessxX chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Gosh was that sad. It broke my heart *sniff*
Damn stubborn John. Poor Sam, lost his Gabe. It hate it when Gabe dies, he's actually a good guy he just has a wicked way in showing it.
It's a great story.
XxZessxX
ThePen23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love fics about John finding out about the boys and their archangels, and his reactions, and no matter how many times I read this, and say 'never again, it's too sad!' whenever I come across it I read it. Damn. Anyways, other then the extreme sadness caused by Gabriel's death, it's a wonderful fic. I love how there's Adam too, because Adam gets very little love. Ruby gets more love/stories than he does, which is so not fair. Keep writing.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was so sad! You might wanna change it out of all bold print though. Made it kinda hard to read.
nulblank000 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
! How? Why? What? WHY? :'( Ohhhhhh this was sad, so very sad. It was beautiful, amazingly written and heartwrenching. You should be soooooo chuffed that it turned out so brilliantly, and i would write a longer review but i need to go eat some icecream to fight off the depression this fic has left me with :( Keep up the briliance though!
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Very well written but... NO. Why did Gabriel have to die? Wow, I think that you broke my heart with this. *sniffles*
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/5/2012