Reviews for It Takes Two
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
omg ! that was just to cute
Sarcastic Musician chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This was really funny and nice. Good job :)
Woemcat chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
well done!
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is wonderful, really, truly wonderful. Narcissa is a great character and I like the way you write both Lucius and her.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Loved this
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
D'aww! I love this glimpse into the lives of Lucius and Narcissa. The idea of Narcissa wanting to name him "Stephen Anthony Malfoy" made me giggle. How different the books would have been!

You write both of these characters very well and I really enjoyed this. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope that you choose to write more about this pairing! Lovely!

Cheers!
baptisms chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
it's rare that i find a fic with a characterization so spot on. you don't manufacture them sugarcoated, or have them hanging on each others every word. they are perfectly sublime the way they are. i generally don't care for lucissa tales because it's not often people get them right. i loved this. there was enough love and contempt that i felt that i finally got a glimpse at a real marriage between the two. i beg you. plead with you, actually. please write more about them!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh he will. Oh I love Narcissa's deviousness;D Really good, especially that touching little scene at the end. Keep writing
My Dear Professor McGonagall chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
:) Excellent. I loved it! It's an interesting relationship you've structured for Lucius and Narcissa. Really lovely.
UntalentedArtist chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
CUTECUTECUTE!

I adored your take on Narcissa in particular.