Reviews for A SwitchARoo
light3453 chapter 22 . 6/22/2015
This storys not done is it there's still sooo much to go i hope you may update it soon
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I just want to say how much I adore your story :) I've been following it since there was only 3 chapters and I've alway thought that the idea was so interesting. I remember being so excited for every update and I hope to see an update soon! Thank you so much for this awesome story!
Loyaltothelegion chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Okay, what the fuck? Negro? Once I can ignore and hope it was a mistake, but this is ridiculous. It's pretty offensive, and it really doesn't help your spelling and grammar takes a divebomb.

This is dissapointing as well as distasteful.
God chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
MAKE CHAPTER
TheDarkDreamerSmiles chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
WHERE ARE YOU? YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR OVER A YEAR. COME BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY OR SO HELP ME ;-;
DigiPokeNinjaDragon Fangirl chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
Will Maka at least retain the hyperactive child part of her madness, because I really liked that part. Also, when are you posting the next chapter, 'cause I really want to know if you kept Ragnarok after the cleansing, and what happens to the African, and how this arc will end differently under your authoring.
S1L3NTK1LL3RJAY chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
Well, shit. It's been about, oh I don't know, a YEAR, and nothing not even an authors note! This was a very good story, that's not cool bro!
Fuck chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Where is your first editor? They were so much better. Honestly, I'm just glancing at your story and changing the grammar to fit that first page, but the seriously jacked conversations are killing me.
Necrogenesis chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Anyone who has undergone weapons training would understand the reason for cutouts in the palms of gloves. For a warrior, gloves are not a fashion statement. They serve as protection against the elements, and most importantly against the small shrapnel that weapons combat generates. This shrapnel can be distracting. Weapons with grips have no need for cutouts in the palms of protective gloves. Polearms, on the other hand-which scythes are technically classified as-have a smooth shaft. The cutouts are there so that the palm can provide friction. Otherwise, the weapon would simply slip along the material of the glove constantly during combat.
I do not know if this was cleared up later in the chapter. I skipped down to review immediately. If it was, I apologize. In any case, this is something Ragnarok should know.

How do I know all of this? Experience. That being said, you will never see anyone use a full sized scythe this way. No one ever has, either. It is simply too awkward and cumbersome. The closest the scythe came to being a weapon was when Ninja first emerged. They used the farmer's tool 'scythe' as a weapon because they could literally carry it around in broad daylight and appear to be nothing more than a simple farmer. This later evolved into the Kusarigama. Which, in the real world, is nothing more than a hand scythe attached to a weighted chain. An extremely simple and deadly weapon.

I'm sorry. I'm done now. Back to reading. I like it so far, by the way. Interesting twist on things.
RidleyRavineIceCream chapter 22 . 3/3/2014
Well as you said it's not the best chapter ever, but I can't deny that like all the other chapters it was still enjoyable and I would love to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Ludifer chapter 22 . 11/10/2013
OMG this story is so awesome...I just can't put into words!

This story is drool worthy and please please please continue!

I have to know what happens next! The whole role reversal was just amazing, and it really fit them so well! Even the times when you broke the fourth wall was funny :P

And Crona taking on Maka was just ridiculously fantastic!
Sir Muffin chapter 22 . 10/21/2013
Why haven't you updated this? I wanna know what happens next, dammit! At this rate, you might not even get a muffin unless you post another chapter. Love, Dark
DAfan chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
Great story! Now, if we could only have an update to this fantastic tale.
SernaJ chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
Awesome story! :D (I don't know what more should I write...)
DAfan chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
Great that you like to hear criticism. . . Now update the story.