Reviews for Ghost
Krissy chapter 5 . 7/2
This is a great story, so I'm very excited this is updated! I re-read this story since it has been a while for me, and I still cried with the conversation with Rei. I felt so bad for her, so I'm surprised she hasn't made an appearance since Usagi's recovery. Once you introduced Mamoru, I was like noo! I'm hoping things work out with Sasuke even though Mamoru is in the picture now and they're getting along. Gosh, this story is a rollercoaster of emotions. I can't wait for the next update. Update soon!
Lalala chapter 5 . 6/2
Omg! In love with this story. Please update soon!
TheMello chapter 4 . 3/31
I KNEW SHE WASN'T DEAD! Or at least, I very, very, very strongly hoped! I'm so glad you've not abandoned this fic - WHO'S THE BAD GUY?!
I'm dying of suspense. Like, why is she there? What does it mean? Will he get caught? Whose house is that?

I didn't expect to get so invested in this. o_o
UsaMusa chapter 4 . 1/2
OMG! this is amazing, please update soon can not wait to see the outcome of this story
duo s luvergurl chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
It'd very hard to find good crossovers for these two universe's, let alone one thst is written as well as this. Thank you, and I look forward to getting the next chapter soon. :) Merry Christmas
Eternalmoonprincess chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Eeeee, an update! And she's freaking ALIVE!

I reread the entire story... I only actually remember ever reading the first chapter, or maybe two. Must have missed 3 :( The only discrepancy I found was Sasuke initially remembering Usagi driving away on Friday afternoon, but I'm guessing that was because that was what almost always happened, so it was only later that he realized it didn't happen that way this time...? Or of course his strange memory issues could be responsible. Really curious to know if there is more behind that (I'm assuming there is...)

No Author's Note, I was wondering if finals were a factor this time ;) Hope you are doing well!
Krissy chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Oh my gosh, thank you! I've been crying throughout this entire story in what I thought was going to be a story of unrequited love. I don't normally get this emotional for a story, but this one has been so sad. I genuinely care for the characters and understand where they are coming from. I am so happy that Sasuke found Usagi alive. Gosh this has been a rollercoaster of emotions for me. Please update this story soon!
teetertotter23 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Poor Rei :( I hope you update this soon and that life's not too stressful for you :)
teetertotter23 chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I am still hanging on a hope that maybe she is in a coma or something along those lines lol
teetertotter23 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I have recently on gotten into this pairing and now I absolutely love them! Oh clueless Sasuke, she means more to you than you realise. I wonder what happened to Usagi though?
UsaMusa chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
please continue this fic! is very interesting and I am a fan of usagi / sasuke as lovers. :)
Lalala chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Please update a new chapter soon. Kept on checking back to rad more but havent seen anything new so please update soon. Thank you
lalala chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
So I came to read your summary again for this story and after finishing reading chapter 3 about how rei told sasuke that usagi might have experienced a lot of violence before she died made me wonder if the person who did this to Usagi must have really infatuated with sasuke or something that involves Sasuke. Reading chapter one and two again didn't give me much clues on how good of friends sasuke and usagi are and it made me wonder even more if Sasuke ever have feelings for Usagi without knowing it. Oh my gosh, so many questions that I want to ask and would like to know the answers soon. How much does Sasuke know Usagi and how is their relationship really is in this story? Please update soon so I can know these answers.

You are an amazing writer so continue on with you awesome work and good luck with school and everything else _
lalala chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Wow, finally a new chapter! _

I have always been a fan of detective or investigative stories, so seeing my favorite crossover in this genre makes me very happy and eager to find out the real culprit. Please update a new chapter soon when you can. Nursing school is very busy and I hope you the best of luck in nursing school and whenever you have free time please don't forget about your readers and continue writing is amazing story!