Reviews for Army Doctor Turned Assassin
This is a pretty cool idea. Keep it up! I d love to see what happens!
AGreyMood chapter 1 . 3/27
Plese update!
Aww. I wanted him to say something like - 'Yeah, you missed something.' "What?" 'The gun.' "What about the g- ... blanks. Damn it, there's always something." I don't think Sherlock would be tricked by an empty clip (weight inconsistencies, you know?), but blanks would be possible. Or ... a bad firing pin? Would have been AWESOME!

Great story, love the universe. Can't help but imagine a sequel: so many possible Mycroft reactions, Mycroft/John first meetings, Lestrade reactions, how John avoids being arrested (and who helps, would Sherlock help him get away with it? Yes, probably.). So much fun!
LiwNa chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh it was awesome and I'd loooove to see more of it! :)
please continue this universe! this is epic! and I want more! more! please! por favor!
64teeth chapter 1 . 1/19
great story - I love it when John is a badass :D
mer chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
That was adorable. I would love to see the story continue if you get the inspiration.
mellirelli chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Alright, it's been more than a year sidn you uploaded this. but... Would you PLEASE continue this ? PLEASE! It's AMAZING!
insanebluegenius chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
That was really cute.
fantasy-nat chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Good idea! It was really funny
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Heh heh. That was so funny :P
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Omgosh! Wheres the rest of this! I read this was a courtship? I wanted to read the Yard having a WTF is awesome!
BlackxBlueAngel chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
oh my god yes, please, pleeaaase continue this fic! I just love how their relationship started out here
WL Chastain chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Loved it! I can totally see this happening...lol.
EllipsisObsessed chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
*giggles* Oh that was fun :D Thanks for sharing !
-Ellipsis aka ...