Reviews for TKS Part 2: Child of the Dark Moon
Spunky0ne chapter 4 . 7/20
Sorry to have to post my response here iHateHotWeather123, but as you refuse PMs, this is the only way to address your comments. Maybe a PM would be better in the future if you feel negative about a story and you'd like to discuss your feelings about it.

Thank you for your response. Forgive me if I disregard the comments in your less than objective rant, but before you make judgments about writers on the site, you really should educate yourself about what constitutes useful and insightful feedback. To attack as you did is not going to change the fact that 940 readers have me noted as a favorite author and 726 readers are on story alert so that they receive a notification of every chapter I write. Also, I have archived more than 6.9 million words of text in the six years I've been a member. How many stories have you written? How many followers do you have? How many people have favorited your work? I think I'll stick with the opinions of the hundreds of readers who PM me all of the time, complimenting my work. The King's Sacrifice and its sequel have been very well received and I am proud of both of them.

In case it eluded you, I post chapters nearly every day, and I have never abandoned any story. I do work and have a life outside of writing, so I have a lot of stories in progress. I also write many, many stories by request from appreciative readers, which explains why I have so many stories in progress.

I am sorry that you are such an unhappy person, you felt the need to attack a person who has never done anything to you. I don't even know you, and right now, I'm pretty glad for that. Think about this. Maybe the next time you read a story and you think the writer didn't do the best job, you might ask a few good questions that will get the writer to think through what they've written. It might or might not change what they do, but it will perhaps give you a chance to positively interact with a new friend instead of trying to hurt someone who doesn't deserve your bad treatment. Please treat people more kindly in the future.
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 4 . 7/20
You have the KING know nothing of what's going on in his own home! Everyone too..Kinda pathetic of you to have Aizen and EVERYONE so weak against a RAPIST, murdering bitch/witch! This sequel is WEAK! No-wonder you can't finish and it seems as thou you have more ABANDONED stories then completed ones..Kinda pathetic and lame of you!
Kamelcake chapter 17 . 5/21
You must please update! I really can't wait for the next chapter.
Dawnwind chapter 17 . 5/21
I love this! Please update?
whispered25 chapter 17 . 5/19
I have read a lot of your stories. But I think this is best of them all. Please update soon!
Anon chapter 17 . 5/17
Please update this story?
E.N.D.K chapter 17 . 5/10
This is an amazing continuation to this story! And so... the plot thickens.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 17 . 5/10
Yay! Tetsuya and Renji found a way to help. I think Aizen is about to fry a very big, mean demon!
Periwinkle chapter 17 . 5/10
I'm glad you brought this one back! Can't wait to see how it ends. Keep up the great writing!
Picklez80 chapter 17 . 5/9
I'm glad this one Is back! I hope Tetsuya's plan works.
Willow chapter 17 . 5/9
I was up all night rereading The King's Sacrifice and this one. Very much worth the effort! These are fantastic stories! I can't wait to see how this ends.
Winterheart2000 chapter 17 . 5/9
I'm glad you're working on this again. It's definitely one of my favorite Aizen stories. Hope to see another update soon.
Kittykins chapter 17 . 5/9
Thank you for continuing this. :) I am glad it's going to be finished. I loved The King's Sacrifice and this is a well done sequel. Can't wait to read more!
Sariniste chapter 17 . 5/7
Sounds like an excellent plan! Now they just have to put it all into action. Please finish this story!
Update!