Reviews for Made for Each Other
Haru chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
It's so stiff
Their relationship was so stiff, even a master's relationship with a pet wasn't that stiff.
A lot of people recommended this story. I was so excited. Chp 1 and 2 were okay, as I read chp 3-10, I felt like reading the same pattern.
I dunno though what the sequel you would bring to us. I hope it would not be like this story.

Sorry, I don't mean any harm. Guess, I was just so excited to read this, but didn't turn out to be what I'd expected.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
... Now that just made me feel sorry for you :'( I hope that it got better :)
Marierux chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Sojokes chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
I loved reading Kurt as the Dom in 'perfect shot' but you write him as such a good sub too.
Sojokes chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
I think that hint was very SUBtle. (sorry I had to) I just finished Perfect Shot, and found this, very excited :)
Chanelle Brennan chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Really loved it! Sorry for not reviewing I read the whole thing at once ahah. Gonna check out the sequel soon :D
Chanelle Brennan chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
okay I already love this and we havnt met Kurt. I cant believe I use to hate dom/sub fics ahha I read mostly those now. :P
ViolinMaroon chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
When I found this story, I was feel like I found some secret treasure :D
I really like D/s fic, though... So, yes! I love this story! *-*

This story is super-duper amazing and *takes a deep breathe* PERFECT!

I'm gonna read the sequel now! Gosh, I'm so excited! xD
shaygirl61 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Loving Blaine, he is so sweet. Xx
nicoolerthanyou chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
I shed a tear at the end. That was sweet.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
I like this story. It is a good story.
neonpopsicles101 chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
SO FUCKING HOT.
neonpopsicles101 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
well im hooked! thank gawd i already know there's a sequel
Charleygyrl chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
Wow. Blown. Away. I can't wait to read the sequel! You're amazing. I love the love they have for each other. :') I wish it was real life. Then, maybe we'd all be happy. xD :3
Charleygyrl chapter 9 . 3/6/2013