Reviews for Kyo doesn't like Tohru's boyfriend
person chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
this made me laugh .
Icecream-Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
XD omg the demon duck thing reminds me of pewdiepie XDDDD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I really like this story,it was cute
Teenwolfbabyy chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
it was cute even though demon duck was weird a little bit..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
wow I liked it make another one but pleas don't make it inapropriout like describeing those two having sex that is down right sick.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
aw how sweet this will definitely work out for them :)
they are a beautiful couple what about yuki who does he find I'm so curious!
Neko Satashi chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
So . . . um who is he?" I asked. Wow my self control must be getting better I didn't yell or anything. Or sound like I wanted to hang the guy . . . over a volcano . . . filled with sharks. Sharks can't live in a volcano. Damn. I can still hang him over one though. I just gotta find a volcano.

LMFAO and really? Demon duck haha
99Roosters chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Lol this is so funny! I love it!

(*Knee's demon duck*)
Samantha chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
That was brillient! very funny! I could totally imagin Kyo acting like that, and it was also good how you kept Tohrus dence personality when Kyo said he didn't like her :P I love Kyo's protective personality and you brought that out perfectly awsome job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Lol. I stated laghing at the demon duck part, and my brother started getting mad cause I was too busy laughing to unroll him from the carpet. :-)
usuyuki chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
lol i luv the demon duck parts really funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHHA DEMON DUCK WTF WTF WTF HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DIE U DEMON DUCK HAHAHAHAHAHA ps WTF is it a duck XD
Crazy lady17 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
What is a demon duck!?
The story was confusing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Lol totally saw kyo calling him a demon duck u did a grate job
shadowheart chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
AWWW kyokyo is so cute when he's jealous. :P anyway great story i really liked it.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »