Reviews for That is All
so good
aj chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
u should make a sequel
Sooyeon chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wait, what? No, you can't just stop here! PLEASER WRITE MORE; I'M BEGGING YOU! TTTT
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was sad. I was upset after reading this for a good hour, just re-reading it and feeling so dang sorry for Sherlock. I mean, John can be happy with Mary, he really can, but Sherlock has such a hard time relating to people- will he ever find another person to love? And did he love John? I think he did, in his own fucked up way- and now he realizes his mistake and I want him to correct it...but I don't think he will. I would love to have a sequel to this, just because it made me so sad. This, honestly, was haunting. Thank you for writing it.
Puggle chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ouch. Great piece. Thanks for sharing.
FantasySci5 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wha...where's the rest of it?! I demand more! I plead for more! I'll give up my firstborn for more! Dear Lord, this was so sad, and I can't believe Sherlock, and I want more, please! *cries*
XDarklySkyX chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I want a chapter two. This was just marvelous.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh, Sherlock, stupid, stupid Sherlock! Why are you so brilliant and yet such a daft numpty? If you love him and don't want him with anyone else, don't bloody dump him!
gwynhefar chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Is there more to this? Cause I want there to be. What the hell was going through Sherlock's crazy head when he broke up with John?
Doodled93 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
AH! Absolutely full of angst!

With it being the only genre applied to this story, i shouldn't have guessed otherwise :P
Doni chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Sad, but appropriately for John for moving on. A fool indeed.
Greysh chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
very painfull. shame on sherlock breaking up by cellphone.

A fool indeed. Nice chapter -
LittleMissDreamer7 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
*wince* ouch...for both of them but mostly Sherlock because it seems John was able to move on. Amazing fic, I loved it!
Ruby Robot chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is so sad but so good, I loved it and I hope you write more angst Sherlock fics soon.
RabidFangirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2012