Reviews for Home Again
Freeranger chapter 16 . 3/19
Good story
sister carrie chapter 16 . 12/2/2017
Howdy - this is one of the very best Lancer stories I've ever read, and I've read many good ones. (Life's too short to waste time on bad fiction!) I can't think of one character who was a cardboard cutout. I especially loved the details of the train ride, the Hodges, the multi-dimensional portrayal of the brothers, Harlan putting Murdoch in the Blue Room - and so much of the dialogue. Thank you for hanging with the story for 20 years.
Diana chapter 16 . 5/27/2017
I just finished reading the entire story and I have really enjoyed the mystery. Very entertaining.
Anne chapter 16 . 4/27/2017
Well, here it is, 2:00 in the morning. I just couldn't stop reading!
Great plot and everyone was a well developed and "real" character. Of course Johnny and Scott were the best.

Thank you.
RK chapter 4 . 4/25/2017
Rereading this awesome story again for the umpteenth time. And hoping that maybe someday you'll post another Lancer story.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/20/2016
And worth every year!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/22/2016
I am new to Lancer fanfiction but wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story! Thanks very much!
tractorlady41 chapter 16 . 3/10/2016
Really great story. I enjoyed it very much!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/23/2016
Just one word : excellent !
I've enjoyed every line !
molley chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Just discovered this story. It is wonderful, so well crafted with all those Garrett family members. When Scott tells Johnny how he too suffered discrimination because of Catherine marrying a poor immigrant it explains why he accepted a half brother and the western life style so easily and did not turn out to be a bigot and snob. If the TV show had writers of this standard it would have lasted for more than 2 seasons.
BayesWorld chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Great story. I couldn't stop reading until I finished all 16 chapters. Now I want more! I have stories ideas if you will write :)
D LaPointe chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
I have just recently become a Lancer fan, after discovering the show on Youtube, and was extremely disappointed to see that there were only two seasons ever made. Finding stories such as yours on line helped alleviate some of that disappointment as I have often thought of other adventures to involve the Lancers. I could clearly see this episode in the Lancer history come to life as your story progressed. Thank you
Madances chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
I really did enjoy this story. I was reading when I should have been doing homework. I was reading when I should have been sleeping. I read when I should have been doing research for homework. Good work! Tracy
maxie chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
What a wonderful story! I just discovered it today and couldn't stop reading it 'til I finished all 16 chapters. I loved it and you are a very talented writer. I don't know how I missed this story when you first posted it but am very glad that I found it this morning. I hope that you will write another Lancer story, even though this one is twenty years old, you should try again. Thank you so much for writing it then and posting it all these years later. You are quite talented and I will check out your other stories.
D'Artag-NOT chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
You've put lots of nice Easter eggs into this story. Scott's middle name ("Garrett", of course! possibly the name Catherine and Murdoch had originally planned to use, possibly old Harlan's putting his brand on his grandson). Harlan's buying a substitute for Scott in the war (he would!), and Scott's rebellious reaction (yup!). And in this chapter, Murdoch's "Stockton lawyer", Jarrod. That is indeed a cross-over waiting to happen.

I'm enjoying reading your story.