Reviews for There You Are, Standing No Longer
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I was searching for a nice one shot about Goggle,I FOUND IT! :) I love it...My favorite one shot EVER!I felt Goggle needed some love and such,so,I typed that out into a search engine and found this!I LOVE IT! 3 _
Little Pink Neko chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh! That was lovely! So well written!

Yes you are right, lovely Goggle deserves much love from us!

That was so good! I loved it! I really loved it!

I hope you right more one shots! It sounded so real and it gave me goosebumps (in a good way.)

The description of Brenda was lovely, I feel so sad for lovely Goggle!
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That broke my heart! Poor Goggle and poor Brenda... :,( I felt so bad for them both. I've always had a soft spot for this pairing- -I think they'd be sweet together- -and looking at them in this light was so freaking sad.

I loved how you wrote Goggle! I thought you did wonderful with that. He was very human but you could also believe he was the guy we saw in the movie. The part where he speaks with Ruby was a nice touch, especially regarding her crush on Bobby being hinted at. And how you talked about his preference of animal meat over that of a human, and that he actually feels sorry for the humans they capture rather than taking pleasure in it.

The descriptions for Brenda were nice. She said a lot without words here. It is believable, I think, that Goggle would be attracted towards her. She's a charming girl.

And the ending... talk about a punch to the stomach. That must've been so disturbing for Goggle. You really feel his pain. And Brenda's, even through his POV. Having your brother do something so horrendous to a girl you've grown fond of. It kind of made me want to kick Lizard in the balls. I don't care if normally he's my favourite character. Right now I'm mad at him. Then again, he didn't know Giggle liked her so much. Had Goggle brought it up hopefully Lizard would've been enough of a man to back off.

And knowing Goggle was doomed to die at the claws of Beast when he went back... that's just depressing.

This was really lovely. I think you did the GoggleBrenda (Broggle? Lol) pairing justice. Can't wait to see what you do next for this fandom! :)