Reviews for Dear Amelia
Angellwings chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Ellyse, I just realized you have not finished this. OMG HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? I NEED AN ENDING TO THIS MORE THAN I NEED AIR. PLEASE? PLEASE?! This message has been brought to you by your neighborhood Natella fangirl. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. Have a nice day!
2007gracee chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
I love this story. Please continue it
Standard-Ang3l chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
BUNDLE OF MEAT? REALLY, JASON?

On the other hand, I think it's adorable how he always lets Caitlyn take the fish off the hook. xD

There. A review from me.
angellwings chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
d'awwwww, precious people. I love this story so much. I love Amelia, I love the interactions you've written for her. I love Ella in this and how she's working so hard to be independent. Gah, I love it all! So so much! :D
Panda-monium chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Oh my gosh. How cute is THIS? seriously one of the best ideas I've seen in awhile. I hope this gets the recognition it deserves!
Ami chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
This story is absolutly amazing and adorable I've never read anything like I love it! Btw Nate is Amelia's dad right? Please? :)
angellwings chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
I love this story. So much. You have no idea how much. It's just so original and brilliantly executed. The flashes of the past, and the letters, and Mia herself are just so wonderful. I'm loving all of the Mia and Dad interactions, and just...gah I love all of it. Every bit. This is probably my absolute favorite story of yours. Really it is. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for more of it. Great work. :)
Um Okay chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Look. I've given you 3 chapters to actually write something decent. It's writers like you that make the CR section a joke.
DramaLlama chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
If I'm going to keep reading your stuff I might want to invest in an account! Lol

Usually, I'm a Smitchie fan but you've really got me hooked on some Ella. Maybe not so much on the Nate front, but I'm sure you'll change my mind.

But how freakin cute is Ella? She writing to her future daughter, so cute! Do you just hop yourself up on coffee and go? This def needs more reviews!
MouseyJayne chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
I was reading this, and the one of the questions, Which was the last film you watched?, which was Moulin Rouge is totally creepy coz I'm watching that right now! o_O Anyway, I like this story :)
angellwings chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
awwwwwwww, gahhhhh, I love this. Btw, Nate calling Ella "Sparkles"? BRILLIANT. I might have to borrow it for future fics. Seriously. And I love the scene where she and Nate talk. He's so patient and listens so closely. Gah, seriously Ella, he's right in front of you. Grab him and kiss him. I'm sure he won't mind if you smell like tater tots. And then the "father's" conversation with Ella's mother...LOVE IT. I pretty much love anytime Nate steps in to defend Ella from a parent or two. And really somebody needs to. LOVE this! Great work! 3
angellwings chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
oh this story, I love it! So much. I also love that you're having Luke and Ella date briefly. I've always been able to see the two of them being attracted to each other. I also love Nate's reaction to all of this. It just doesn't make sense to him to date if you don't plan to turn it into something bigger. He's a no nonsense logical guy, and that just wouldn't fly with him. I also love that of all Ella's friends NATE is the one that's curious. So cute. LOVE IT.
angellwings chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
LOVE IT. The whole idea of Tess answering questions about Ella is just brilliant. I like seeing Tess's honest perspective on Ella. It's beautiful. GREAT WORK! I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE! IT'S JUST SO BRILLIANT! YAYAYAYAY!
angellwings chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
YAYAYAYYAAYYAYAY, I'M SO GLAD YOU POSTED THIS! I love that Jase is the first one to know! SO CUTE! (and I love the drumming clue at the end) ;)
angellwings chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
OMG, I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS STORY! THE IDEA IS JUST SO BRILLIANT! I mean it! I just ADORE IT! Great work! And I'm so pumped for more! xD