Reviews for Beyond the Twisted World Tree
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 22 . 12/22/2015
I do hope for more come next year, this is an amazing story and you've captured the personalities of every characters that has been included so far. I believe Lenneth would react this way if Lezard attempted to make amends for his acts in the past. And, I've laughed quite q few times through out this lovely work of fiction. And that last moment with Alicia & Rufus made me squeal...quite a bit...X3
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
Pfft...Lezard is making me laugh my ASS off, imma keep readin', this is awesome!
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
Aww, Lezaaaard...he made me sad. DX

Lovin' this!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
Damn. A kiss is more than I hoped for in the game, but are you really not giving them any cuddles?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
In the first paragraph wouldn't it be fighting their way through instead on fight their way through?
DarkWings chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
In front of a young in front of a young maiden.?
Adriannu255 chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
Hey, at least you're ABLE to update at all! I can't update whatsoever... Well, this was another great chapter, and I hope to see more soon! And I hope your health issues work out.
Adriannu255 chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
Well, putting it out there is the best way to improve! You much braver than I am... Most of the stuff that I write never makes it here... I'm glad they're almost to Asgard. I can't wait to read more! Keep it up!
Adriannu255 chapter 17 . 1/16/2014
Dang it... Filler chapter... Oh well, an update's an update!
Adriannu255 chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
They're gonna go to Asgard?! (dies from excitement)
Adriannu255 chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Glad to see an update so soon after finding this! What are you talking about "slowness in updating"? You update quicker than most. I'm also glad to know you'll be including Lenneth. Will Hrist be making an appearance, as well? Just curious. Well, keep up the great work! I absolutely LOVE this!
Adriannu255 chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
Well, this is certainly the best post-VP2 fic I've read ever. I really like the new incarnations of Lezard and Alicia, plus Freya not being completely psycho-angry at Rufus like so many people write her to be. I DO have a few questions, though. Since Lenneth the Creator merged with Lenneth Valkyrie, does she have all her memories of Lucian? If so, how is she dealing with not being able to return to him? I thought that Creator just returned to her own timeline after it's been stabilized while Valkyrie remained in the new, altered timeline. At least. that's what I gathered from the epilogue... Anyway, I'm really enjoying this, and I look forward to reading more!
minshe chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
please please please finish this story there are too few valkirie profile stories that are decent and finished... most are one or the other
00 chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Its alright, Nice chapter.
0 chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Glad that you still contiuniung ur story.

Cliffhanger, so what happens now?

Keep up the good writing. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hoping some explanation for the fire.