Reviews for Beyond the Twisted World Tree
Damn. A kiss is more than I hoped for in the game, but are you really not giving them any cuddles?
In the first paragraph wouldn't it be fighting their way through instead on fight their way through?
DarkWings chapter 2 . 1/4
In front of a young in front of a young maiden.?
Adriannu255 chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
Hey, at least you're ABLE to update at all! I can't update whatsoever... Well, this was another great chapter, and I hope to see more soon! And I hope your health issues work out.
Adriannu255 chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
Well, putting it out there is the best way to improve! You much braver than I am... Most of the stuff that I write never makes it here... I'm glad they're almost to Asgard. I can't wait to read more! Keep it up!
Adriannu255 chapter 17 . 1/16/2014
Dang it... Filler chapter... Oh well, an update's an update!
Adriannu255 chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
They're gonna go to Asgard?! (dies from excitement)
Adriannu255 chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Glad to see an update so soon after finding this! What are you talking about "slowness in updating"? You update quicker than most. I'm also glad to know you'll be including Lenneth. Will Hrist be making an appearance, as well? Just curious. Well, keep up the great work! I absolutely LOVE this!
Adriannu255 chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
Well, this is certainly the best post-VP2 fic I've read ever. I really like the new incarnations of Lezard and Alicia, plus Freya not being completely psycho-angry at Rufus like so many people write her to be. I DO have a few questions, though. Since Lenneth the Creator merged with Lenneth Valkyrie, does she have all her memories of Lucian? If so, how is she dealing with not being able to return to him? I thought that Creator just returned to her own timeline after it's been stabilized while Valkyrie remained in the new, altered timeline. At least. that's what I gathered from the epilogue... Anyway, I'm really enjoying this, and I look forward to reading more!
minshe chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
please please please finish this story there are too few valkirie profile stories that are decent and finished... most are one or the other
00 chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Its alright, Nice chapter.
0 chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Glad that you still contiuniung ur story.

Cliffhanger, so what happens now?

Keep up the good writing. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hoping some explanation for the fire.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Nice story, keep it up.
minshe chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
this story is awsome please please please dont give up on it. this storyline is awsome
Amelia chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
I'm liking this story very much, so don't give up, ok? Luck! )