Reviews for Blur
GODDAMMIT SHMEEKO WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER

(I appreciate the fact that you take time out of your personal life to post these fabrics. C: )
Mashpotatoe Girl chapter 8 . 2/9
THIS IS AMAZING! Incredibly well written, fantastically paced, beautifully creative, and overall just a wonderful bundle of feels; I could not stop reading! You have an awesome career in front of you if you decide that you want to write for a living! Could you write a story where Dick gets kidnapped, and Wally comes and saves him, because Bruce can't? I know its been done a couple time before, but I would love to see your uptake of it! :) Keep op your marvelous writing!
destinyowldreamer chapter 1 . 1/31
Very cute.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
So good! I love it! Especially, the relationship between the boys is amazing, and Flash beating Bane for daring to touch his Kid. Priceless. I'm hoping there's a follow-up! (if not, hint hint)
Ally Marton chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
This was soooo sweet! :D The feels, the fluff, the WALLY! I loved it- thank you for all your hard work on this fic!
SayMrrp chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
AWESOME. LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
That was nice. I liked the chase and the fact that you had Wally before he had his powers and Dick before he became a superhero. It's more understandable and more realistic. The part with the clock seemed so obvious but something that only someone who was living in the mansion would have easily noticed. I have to say that in the story Bruce seems to be a very unpleasant person.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google.
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
That was crash! Really enjoyed it!
ahrua192 chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Hurrah! KF! :D
I was actually really surprised ge didn't mention Batman having a sidekick.. I mean. . Robin is the first sidekick and he took his example as much as he followed the flash. . I think at least. . Anyway, really cute! Finally dick will tell him*-*
ahrua192 chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
This is fantastic! I have no idea why I haven't seen this story before! So cute and *-* I absolutely love it!
WHERE DID HE GET THE LIGHTNING FROM?!
Xp
I'll just reas on xp
It's really good!
TealEyedBeing chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Oh man this story was wonderful! :D i was absolutely hooked until the very end, so very very good!
GreenDrkness chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
OK I love story keep writing
juniper294 chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
such an awesome story. Felt very realistic and was very intense!
Vi-Violence chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Great work.
LMDragonwing chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
I think we should get married too, because you've written such a fantastic piece of work here.

The wedding will be beautiful. And there will be pie.

-LMD