Reviews for Blur
BookWarrior23 chapter 8 . 8/30
Love this so much! I read the entire thing at once and couldn't stop reading until I had it finished. Amazing!
CalypsoTheL0ver chapter 4 . 2/22
Yes. Of course I will marry you, even if I do already have 2 finances.
CalypsoTheL0ver chapter 3 . 2/22
WALLY DONE GOOFED ALRIGHT!
You are an amazing author - this story was pure joy to read and has an amazing beginning and end. Everything is linked up, everything is enjoyable to read and I'm so happy I found this story to read. You don't often find stories as good as this to read on fan fiction. I just want to say well done - you should be very proud of yourself for composing such a masterpiece.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
I like how you incorporated the tie in comics and references in the show in your story
Fairy-x-Heart chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
This a wonderful story. I love how you portrayed Dick and Wally's friendship & how you described Wally becoming Kid Flash. I especially loved the action in chapter 7. :))
Great story all around!
SubRosa7 chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
Thank you so much for writing this! I really enjoyed reading it, and the relationship you wrote between Barry and Wally. I really liked the relationship between the two young heroes, and Barry's protectiveness, and I would definitely read any further stories about Wally if you choose to write them!
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I really liked the chase between Dick and Wally. You've done a great job of writing a start to their friendship, and I'd never pictured it happening as civilians before!
Dani chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
id have the ability to phase through things and/or have force field powers like Violet from the Incredibles
Guest chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
GODDAMMIT SHMEEKO WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER

(I appreciate the fact that you take time out of your personal life to post these fabrics. C: )
Mashpotatoe Girl chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
THIS IS AMAZING! Incredibly well written, fantastically paced, beautifully creative, and overall just a wonderful bundle of feels; I could not stop reading! You have an awesome career in front of you if you decide that you want to write for a living! Could you write a story where Dick gets kidnapped, and Wally comes and saves him, because Bruce can't? I know its been done a couple time before, but I would love to see your uptake of it! :) Keep op your marvelous writing!
destinyowldreamer chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Very cute.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
So good! I love it! Especially, the relationship between the boys is amazing, and Flash beating Bane for daring to touch his Kid. Priceless. I'm hoping there's a follow-up! (if not, hint hint)
Ally Marton chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
This was soooo sweet! :D The feels, the fluff, the WALLY! I loved it- thank you for all your hard work on this fic!
SayMrrp chapter 8 . 8/3/2014