Reviews for Hidden Talents
satomika chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
What's with the piano?
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
The little Grimm has a talent? Must be hereditary or otherwise the Grimmoires would have a bunch of stick figures with notes and arrows surrounding them all in lieu of actual detail. Huh?
Cute story. Thanks
mngrue chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
"Wonder if he's any good with a piano" - You should definitely do a follow up piece where they either a)talk about his awesome drawing, which is sadly glossed over in the show, b) have Monroe discover that Nick is, indeed, talented on the piano, or c) a wonderful combination of both. I liked the fic, btw, if you couldn't tell.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Excellent.
TracelessQuill chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is a good piece of writing, I really enjoyed it.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I'm enjoying your one-shots. :D Nicely in character and entertaining.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
he plays the guitar, that should be fun for a stakeout
astrogirl9 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
xD piano thats funny nice story
dresdendollontheprowl chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh, Monroe, you silly thing you. Love it :)
sudoku chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Good pick! I forget that Nick is very good at drawing as well.
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
"As much as he'd come t tolerate the Grimm, he didn't want Nick to think he actually admired him in any way." Haha! I love the idea of this story. I hope they have him keep drawing in the show, it's such a cool character quirk! Great story!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Don't get your hopes up about a piano, Monroe. lol

Lovely oneshot. D
Ashalenn chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I tend to suck at actually managing to hit the review button, mostly because of not knowing exactly what to say-somehow 'nice story, write more' doesn't seem quite enough, but I have been firmly reminded by a friend that even that single sentence is much better than echoing silence after putting yourself out there and sharing your hard work with us greedy readers.

So umm...good story, write more, okay please thank you :D

(Oh and loved the last line...maybe it's my having read to much Nick/Monroe slash, but my mind went straight to the gutter with piano leading to hands leading to long dexterous fingers.../snicker)

Ash

- promising herself that she'll be better at pressing the little review button -
anon chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I think this show and this pairing is adorable though more in a friendship/bromance/pack way than full on slash. Nick's just so young and new. I love how the stories call him a fledgling Grimm and a baby Grimm. He really is poor thing. And Monroe's as close to a Watcher as he has!
Monroe's Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is a very nice one shot. I like how it connects to the actual show in a few ways. Also glad it isn't slash :D Hope to see more like this one.