Reviews for Evil Doesn't Scream like a Girl
Jia chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Loved it.
Aronim chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Ha, this was fun too. Now all the worlds you mix up will be mixed up in my head forever. And I'm OK with that.
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
HILARIOUS!
link55-06 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I LOL when I picturing Rick screaming like a girl. The last line also had me in tears of the funny too.
Kate chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Yes, my real name. :) Loved this. The sole reason I started reading was the title (I never got past BtVS Season 4). Just so giggle-worthy. Poor Castle.
CharmedDaughterForever chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
omg, I died laughing! you should totally try to find some way to get Nathan Fillion to read this, he would love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I have to admit I like the title...Castle does tend to scream like a girl, doesn't he? Lol...
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Can't stop giggling! Loved it!
vikke101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This would really be a promising fic if u keep going with it :D
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
LOL... Poor Rick. That was hilarious.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
LMAO, poor Rick... I can imagine the look on Buffy's face after Willow asked her that... Like, 'um, no. World of no.'
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh lord, this had me giggling like the crazy-obsessed Buffy-fan-schoolgirl I didn't think I still had in me... XD XD XD
Shojo-Chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh, that was adorable. Now you need to write where Buffy tries to get an autograph for Willow, haha. Very cute story! :)
The Celestial Tiger chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Hehehe! I really like this. True to character and funny. I love both shows and this is a good melding of the two without even getting into anything really supernatural. A great short!

Highest regards,

The Celestial Tiger
renaid chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Well, I've never seen it done before and I found it hilarious! Still snickering, in fact! Thanks so much for sharing.

Also - the title brilliant