Reviews for Power Ball
Rori Potter chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
AWWWW!
KeegSlytherin chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Hi! I discovered your story yesterday as I was in literally DESPERATE need for a Sam/Kurt fanfiction and I loved it from the first paragraph to the last one!
I mean, it was SO good I wonder how you only have 48 reviews (49 with mine). Maybe I should read it again just for the hell of it and write a comment for every chapter .
You made Sam and Kurt's relationship so... I don't know... fitting. It felt very natural. Blaine looked like a constipated, clingy third wheel (which was immensely funny).
I won't tell anything about Sebastian because I could write a whole book as thick as the Oxford Dictionary of English about that stupid arse and how much I despise his fu**tard face! :)
KairiLokiTodoroki chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!

when my brother was 6 he knew most of the Lyrics to sir-mix-alot's Baby's Got Back and proceeded to write the lyrics in crayon

lol
raindancer08 chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
Great story! It would be cool for a sequel about Blaine and Sebastian
Guest chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
It's a very well-rounded ending. Congrats.
Sammiam chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
I'm really glad that you haven't given up on this story and that you are finishing it. I have really enjoyed it. Thanks so much.
audancerboy chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
This chapter, this whole story, is just wonderful. I think you captured these characters excellently.
ToniBalogna978 chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
So much fluff! Where will I put it all!?
JasonDragon64 chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
That was cute and sweet.
Moon-9215 chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
very good
SmokingJazz chapter 14 . 5/17/2012
That last scene was pretty scary and intense but I love it! This fic is great and I don't understand why there's not much review :( Great work, you made me love kum even though they're not canon.
ToniBalogna978 chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
Oh poor Blaine... But I wants to get my Kum on!
imogelis chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
I'm loving this more and more with each update. At first I thought it was going to end with Blaine leaving and never finding out and everything being okay, and then it was all drama. And I love that Kurt said that he was in love with him, not just that he had slept with him, gave me butterflies and such. And Sebastian being back was awesome. askhdfsjfh I just love this fic.
AidenVanHelsing chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
Great story so far !
so lost so broken chapter 13 . 5/14/2012
Dude, let me tell you something. You have NO idea how much I enjoy this story. Seriously, I cant wait for your next update, because Im on the edge of my seat right now. I cant wait to see what the conversation between Blaine and Kurt looks like. I hope he picks Sam. I believe that there isn't enough Sam/Kurt on ff. But the two work together! Plus, if they're together, they can kiss and cuddle all they want without anybody being in their way, or making poor Kurt feel guilty. Update soon please!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »