Reviews for Out of Silence
BANEHiwatari chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Leave it to Loki to look for a sheep... (*sighs) I would much rather have Loki as my ruler than Oberon... (* stupid fairy from Persona 3)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/16/2012
I loved this chapter! It had fluff, angst, and Tony and his donuts! I'm pretty sure Tony has some sort of "spidey sense" when it comes to people having moments, because he always manages to ruin one.

Personally, I think you should maybe write part if one the next chapters from one of the hostages POV. Mainly 'cause I'm dying to make sure they're all alright (or as all right as you can be when you're a hostage to a demented fairy king), but I think it'll add suspense. Just a thought.

Another great chapter, and as always, I'm ready for the next!

littlenerd chapter 14 . 2/16/2012
aweosme as always :)
shatteredhero chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
bring donuts...lol i almost died laughing
shatteredhero chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
great job! i love how you do more than one characters point of view!
Sidthe chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
Eeep! I've read both stories in 2 days! I cannot wait for Avengers to come out finally! Loki is a bad guy...but hes the one you feel sympathy for to an extent...
Mac n' Meez chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
Why am I only now just seeing that this was bound to happen? They were making each other stronger - of course Loki would escaped! Stupid, stupid! Gah!

Of course, I loved the emotion in this. Mainly, Loki's determination to keep Veronica with him and to keep her safe. Beautifully done! Another excellent job!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

SelenesLegacy chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
Oh dear! This isn't looking too good!
littlenerd chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
omygoodness cant wait until the enxt chapter!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
Just finished reading both of your stories and love them! I would have reviewed yesterday but fanfic was being stupid and wouldn't allow me to log in! Any who, I can totally see how you've matured as a writer in the short time between the first story and now! Much more character development and strong plot lines have been created making it a very fun read! Love your fast updates and know I'll be reading more soon!
shatteredhero chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
eeeep! great job...this story makes me wanna laugh and cry everytime i read it! i wish this was a movie!

also i had the same problem. i got back from a weekend without internet and i come home and i cant log in...i was not a happy camper...but ur updates have cheered me up!

anyways keep rocking it!
Mac n' Meez chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
Here's a quick sketch of what I looked like this morning and I woke up to a slew of new chapters: O.o and then XD. Haha, yeah.

Anyways, amazing chapters! I love the metaphors you used while describing Loki sort of losing his mind, and how pissed Veronica was when she found out. I also loved the training/fight scene, where everyone is going at it, and then Bruce is just sitting awkwardly in the corner. Everyone was in character, and, well, I loved it!

Excellent job, as usual!

SelenesLegacy chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
Awww :( I feel so sorry for them both!
littlenerd chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
omg yay multiple chapter update :D keep them coming! i couldn't log in either, it's the 2nd time to happen this week
SelenesLegacy chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Oh my...Battle ahead! I can't wait for more!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »