Reviews for Common Ground
FoxxTrot.Tango chapter 5 . 2/19
Poor Will. That's really all I can say.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
This is hiliarious!
LunaeShark chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
That. Was. AWESOME.

I first read this late at night and almost woke my parents with my laughter. XD

Poor Will, though. It'll be a long time before he's allowed to forget this event...if ever...
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Oh my, that line about Freud had me laughing so hard I could hardly breathe. EPIC!
RadicalRyuu chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
just have to say im in love with your story's and i kept bawling with laughter with "common Ground" hope you make more

(more Lennox story's )
Osprey2012 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Sooo sorry...pressed the send review button before I was done... I was saying that I liked the Prowl and Sidswipe moment and the shooting range. i think you portrayed Prowl very well.
Osprey2012 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
You have GOT to make this longer! I love it soooooooo much! I'm pretty sure my dad was wondering about my mental heath...*crazy grin* I liked the Prowl and Sideswipe
Alathea2 chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
Just read the whole thing. Absolutely hilarious! I was laughing so hard I think I woke everyone else in my house. Definitely a favorite. Thank you!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Alas, did not laugh so hard I cried. I did blow soda out my nose. Does that count?

Yes, yes, please to continue.
SavvyEnigma chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Aww, can't believe it's over. D But still, this was hilarious and I loved it.
Foxbear chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
A wonderful story! And I did laugh so hard I cried. :)

The interactions between Sideswipe and "his humans" are priceless. For this story what tipped the scales on the laugh-o-meter was Will's "You filmed it?"

Looking forward to the one shots.

Might there be a bit of Annabelle Blurr interaction? Now there would be some common ground for Lennox and Prowl that would go a long way towards patching up any differences they might have.
Seegazzy chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
I loved it all! Although I did receive looks from my younger sibling non-verbally asking if my mental state was faring well, or more like worse than usual XD

Again, thanks for the wonderful, good read:) I'm really looking forward to any of your updates in the future!
Mighty ANT chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Awesome chapter once again! I say you should add the following one shots- this story was hilarious, and I would love to read more!
Elita-2 chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Very amusing. Great story.
SavvyEnigma chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
I'm going to spam you. D (Please read the note at the bottom)

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Every one of those little star thingies is a heart. I'd give you a million, but I unfortunately have a limit...

If you haven't guessed by now, I love your story. I squeal in delight when I see you updated, I grin all the way through reading the chapter, I repeatedly read the previous chapters. ...hmm, I wonder if this makes me a fangirl?