Reviews for Clannad: Different Days
Yellow Car chapter 9 . 7/13
Its been a your last update
Just leaving this here to remind you there people out here waiting for this story to continue to unfold. Best wishes to you and your personal life.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Great chapter I have a feeling that something interesting is going to happen in the next chapter I hope its noting bad and I love this story already this is the best complicated Clannad story I've ever read.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
great chapter and I have a Feelign that this story is goign to be a bit more complicated and will give me a headache.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Great chapter and Havign Kitomi and Tomoyo goign shoping at the same time were Kyou Ryou and Tomoya are you make things interesting and I like it.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Great Chapter I wondered if Kyou Followed them.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
You know That's a great Idea between Ryou and Tomoya This is going to be interesting and great chapter.

I do have ideas if you want to hear them it might be interesting.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
This is complicated indeed but i like it keep the story interesting because I like and great chapter.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
This is complicated they kissed and they are friends this is very interesting indeed great chapter.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Great chapter Tomoya thinking about his childhood and he missed it.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
great chapter this is going to be interesting story.
RyuutoYuuki chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
I can't help but notice that the last update is a year ago. Well, I hope you can update this wonderful fanfict soon. Keep up the good work!
lickymee chapter 9 . 3/30/2015
short but sweet. Nice describing sunohara's yeah you could have changed to ryou's view on this chapter. just saying. Gambateh!
lickymee chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
Lol wat kind of friend kisses a girl and says hes her friend?
VicBaws chapter 9 . 3/23/2015
Your writing is amazing! I like the alternate stuff you do with Clannad, keep it up!
SuperKinuhata chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
More please! I want to see what kind of misfortune befalls Tomoya due to his convuluted manipulation of his harem!