Reviews for Expendable
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 2/17
As sad as it is, I was expecting that ending. Poor Bats. Poor Robin. Poor everyone.
moonmunirah97 chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
what.. what the...HECK?!
oh god
i don't freakin CARE that this thing is over 4 yrs old
it's one of the best... what u call it...theory? conspiracy?
I DON'T CARE!
it's EPIC!
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I liked the angst at first, but at that last part my jaw fucking DROPPED. Such a powerful story in less than 500 words! AMAZING!
Biancachu chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I liked the plot twist and interesting idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This is ridiculously good! I'd love it if you did expand on it, but if you don't want to, it's perfect as a a one shot too!
Godismetons chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
This is so good and so dark.
Damn, I LOVE it!
I don't know if you'll ever continue but I would love to read it :)
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Oh, that's creepy! Especially the second-to last line!

I don't know if you should continue this, it's really good and hard hitting. I've noticed if people try to continue things, they don't always work out well. (And I can name about a dozen movies off the top of my head).
I think that you should leave it as is, otherwise it may detract from what you already have.
Tell-Me-Tales chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
It works well as a one-shot, but I'd be lying if I didn't say it left me wanting more.
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
FMA quote huh?
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
this is really interesting. i wish there was more.
purboats chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
oh god what a mindfuck
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Woooaahh... my mind is blown. That was confusing and weird... but I'd like to see where you're going with this!
LunaTehNox chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Holy ThereAreNoWordsToDescribeThi sLevelOfWonderfulness Batman! That plan you have on "expanding this a bit"? Great plan. Brilliant plan. Except for one little bit. The "bit" part. You should expand on this a LOT!
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh man, talk about a mind fuck.
DefyingMyGravity chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Ow, my heart. I need to stop reading things when the summary says character death, I really do. ...I just can't help myself...