Reviews for November Cakes
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I will miss Tommy Falk. Poor guy.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I LOVED Puck's!
HissingSnake chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wow, you've managed to capture the characters very well in such a short amount of words!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
These are awesome! I have to say Matthew's was devestating and, ooh, Finn's just about made me smile too wide. Great job! :D You tell such big stories with such few words!
Raven De Crow chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I was a little bit weary about this, but I am thoroughly surprised. I really think that you went about this at a very unique and amazing way. c: I really like this.
Hugtheplanet chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Beautiful! I love how you captures each character perfectly in eleven words. It's like an epilogue to the book- which I love because, as a rider, I thought that the book ended perfectly, but as a teenage girl, I wanted a bit more. Each little tidbit had it's own symbolism- which I LOVE in stories. My favorites would have to be Ian's part, although Sean and Puck would be tied for second.

Looking forward to some more Scorpio fanfiction (*hint hint*)!

~Dani
Unbreakable0 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I love clever qriting :)
SistersGbooklover4ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Loved Ittt! Please write more on this book! You really know the characters! :)
MyGoldenGlow chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I think this is a really clever idea! You did a fantastic job of creating an actual story with just a few words, and every single sentence worked fit each character perfectly. I absolutely ADORE Ian Privett's sentence. I'm not sure what it is exactly that makes is so perfect, but it really is! I hope you write more for the Scorpio Races :)
brujon chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Aaahhh the first one just killed me. Brilliant. Took me a minute, but once I got it I freaked out in a fit of heartbrokenness. So beautiful. I'm so glad there's Scorpio Races fanfiction out there, especially good stuff. Thank you for making my day.
pumpy chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Great Job! Please do more!