Reviews for Finding a Path
JustAPasserby chapter 9 . 2/23
WOW! That's some awesome chapter you have got. And I really like your way of thinking that Hikaru's go take after sai's but not the same as her brother's. Besides, laying traps here and there is indeed her go. :) thanks for the awesome chapter! and hope the upcoming chapter will be updated fast and as good if not more than this!
vivvy09 chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Please continue with this fic! I'm looking forward to reading more :)
WInd of Hurricane chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
oh... my... more update please... i cant wait to see what akira was going to do with this news.
RustedEagleWings chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
I absolutely love the plot! The rest can't come soon enough! I really like how you put a flag back at the beginning of every chapter and I really hope you bring Sai back and soon! Amazing story! Keep up the good work and please update soon.
mrs. zala chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Hmm..
For me, it was really refreshing to see both perspective. Too bad akira didn't see it. Anyway, will there any matchmaking in this story? Well.. I know hikago isn't about that. But...

Well.. maybe because hikaru is a girl instead of a boy. So I feel excited to see her with akira of course.. haha.
I know..

But please. Make it light. Don't over romantic..

I'm romantic at heart.
Hahaa. Please don't mind me..

Update soon

Until next time,

Mrs. Zala
KitsuneNaru chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
I love it! It was hilarious how everyone were thinking that Yong Ha was aggressive and violent. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Windying chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
Oh my god... shit... opps..sorry, I'm too excited. This story is getting better and better. I hope that you can make sai woke up because I have a feeling that hikaru will literally broke down if anything like sai dying coming up. I feel way to sorry for her for that. Mby the way, I like how you use flashback in the beginning of the story. It tells me that hikaru really only have sai and how precious hikaru is to one another. Please make sure that hikaru and sai live happily after everything. For some reason I don't hink that is a good ideas to let sai died. Hikaru won't be Hikaru anympre if Sai die... thanks you for this wonderfu chapter of Hikaru literally snapped er opponent into a haste land...nice job. Thanks... and please updated soon... I will be waiting for kthe next chapter with excitement and hope.
MissAX chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
brilliant! love yeong ha's crush haha totally adorable, please update this soon!
anonymous chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
'He'? Did Su-Young and Ko Yong-Ha think Hikaru is a he? I mean Hikaru is a he in the original - or are you doing this intentionally?
fictionzany chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Finally the chappie we've been wiating for! And I can't wait for their reactions when they find out she's a girl!
librarat chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
I hope that you do update soon, I would very much like to continue reading this...
mrs. zala chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
hello!
how are you!
thank goodness you update again! i'm just so curious whether in the end...sai will dead or not. i hope he will come back alive, of course...because i know hikaru is not prepared enough to take over their family's business and living without her brother alone.

i'm hoping for the good progrees.

about your question...i wanna say my own opinion...

Q1 : i always thought that hikaru and akira in hikago is some sort of gay (but still not realized it). so then...for this story, i'd love to see them together (but not because of my first explanation). in this story... their personalities are so blatantly opposite that excited me. they look "beautiful" and compatible to each other. but, i hope when they're together...they can be so sweet (but not sickeningly sweet like mushy couple that i've known in shoujo manga) and not so sweet at all. hahaha. i think that's not their forté, you know so...why not?

Q2 : but... at the same time, i had a bit wanting to see her alone. just A BIT. of course.. i still want hikaru with someone else (in this, akira). hahaa

Q3 : hahahaha. this is the most interesting part! sai is OVERPROTECTIVE brother, so this matter is very sensitive for im (i mean...all about hikaru, what is not?). so yeah... i kinda imagine that he make akira do some sort of oath that resembled like 10 commandments of DOs and DON'Ts. he also give him a trial for courting her...and all sort of ridiculous rules that he can think of. actually, i want to elaborate more about "what ifs" that he will do. but my time is short. so i'll elaborate later.. hahaa

hopefully, this can help u.
update soon.

until next time,

mrs. zala
KitsuneNaru chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
i look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
I can't wait to read the next chapter! It's too exciting!
I bet Sai's big brother senses would activate if anyone would try to hit on Hikaru and would instantly awake to protect his precious baby sister! XD
Anonymous chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
:D I love this chapter! Finally, we are going to see Hikaru and Yeong Ha in action. But I would love it if Hikaru ends up with Touya, I think it is the most natural thing that will happen. I mean they already know each other since they are young. It would be weird if some hussy come along and end up with Hikaru :P Pardon my language
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »