Reviews for Finding a Path
idanu11 chapter 10 . 7/20
is hikaru gonna play again?
idanu11 chapter 10 . 7/20
is saijo gonna wake up?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
Continue please
awefanfic chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
please update this story!what would happen?will sai wake up and will hikaru go back to the way she was(playing go/smiling)?update!love ur story!
ynius chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
please! i beg you to update this story!
korohoshi chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
Damn, dont abandon the story man! Its not cool! Nit cool at all!
StarElsie chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
Rofl!
nightkit11224 chapter 10 . 4/22/2015
This fic is dead, no? 馬鹿

の はて ぺぇあせ A cookie if you get what I mean. (::)
Catcrazzed chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
thx
JustAPasserby chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
WOW! That's some awesome chapter you have got. And I really like your way of thinking that Hikaru's go take after sai's but not the same as her brother's. Besides, laying traps here and there is indeed her go. :) thanks for the awesome chapter! and hope the upcoming chapter will be updated fast and as good if not more than this!
Creme Tea chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Please continue with this fic! I'm looking forward to reading more :)
Wind of Hurricane chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
oh... my... more update please... i cant wait to see what akira was going to do with this news.
RustedEagleWings chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
I absolutely love the plot! The rest can't come soon enough! I really like how you put a flag back at the beginning of every chapter and I really hope you bring Sai back and soon! Amazing story! Keep up the good work and please update soon.
mrs. zala chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Hmm..
For me, it was really refreshing to see both perspective. Too bad akira didn't see it. Anyway, will there any matchmaking in this story? Well.. I know hikago isn't about that. But...

Well.. maybe because hikaru is a girl instead of a boy. So I feel excited to see her with akira of course.. haha.
I know..

But please. Make it light. Don't over romantic..

I'm romantic at heart.
Hahaa. Please don't mind me..

Update soon

Until next time,

Mrs. Zala
KitsuneNaru chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
I love it! It was hilarious how everyone were thinking that Yong Ha was aggressive and violent. Can't wait to see what happens next.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »