Reviews for Summer of the Dragon
malugargula chapter 41 . 9/7
Really amazing fic
I'm glad they ended back ogether :)
venatryx chapter 40 . 9/5
I'm so clueless about what might happen and I'm so scared too I don't want you to break my heart
venatryx chapter 39 . 9/4
f u draco
venatryx chapter 38 . 9/4
they have to be together, please don't let this end like the bracelet
venatryx chapter 38 . 9/4
I AM SO ANGRY I COULD KILL SOMEBODY RIGHT NOW. HOW COULD YOU DRACO. HOW.
venatryx chapter 1 . 9/4
You obviously have to choose Draco, is Philip even an option? cunning brawn
yalibraprincess chapter 5 . 8/23
"Evil isn't made, it's Malfoy
"Evil isn't born, it's in the 'Once Upon A Time' universe
anon chapter 6 . 8/14
My favorite chapter by far! The Draco you are writing warmed up to Hermione much quicker than any others I have read, but I like that there aren't any huge brutal fights so far
Hehehehehe chapter 22 . 8/13
It's so late right now and i can't stop reading
FantasyLover chapter 19 . 8/2
Heyy, first of all I looove your stories! Found you first when reading The Deadline and now you have me hooked ;)
While I haven't finished this story yet, I wanted to ask if you'd allow me to translate this into German maybe? Of course that would take some time and stuff, but I'd hiiiighly appreciate it! Just let me know :)

Now, gotta go read the rest of the story
Love, Vroni
DramioneAddict chapter 41 . 7/27
Im glad i didnt have to obliviate my memories of Draco. Love that Ron & Astoria found potential happiness. While it was an awesome read with alot of adventure, alot of it was unnecessary. I think if you kept the just the adventures searching for items for Olivander, the vapmires, Hagrid, the Malfoy Manor event and significant events related to Dramione alone, you would end up with less than 41 chapters. This was far too long a read to end up with just 1 chapter where we know they will have a future together. Still an awesome read though. ShadesOfDarkGrey from wattpad brought me here.
DramioneAddict chapter 39 . 7/26
If Draco marrys Astoria I will loose absolutely all, ALL interst and obliviate Draco from my memory FOREVER!
MotekElm chapter 42 . 7/16
great adventure Dramione. Ron is a bit too nice and OOC. Overall, I loved this story
Ariana chapter 1 . 6/6
Quite good eager to read more:)
sshanholtzer44 chapter 42 . 5/19
Ooo i loved this story! Adventure, romance, comedy! Makes for a very entertaining read. You are one talented author!
1,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »