Reviews for Summer of the Dragon
DutchScorRosefan chapter 42 . 2/11
Loved this!
scabiorgirl chapter 5 . 1/6
this chapter was funny lol at draco
reallyseaweed chapter 41 . 12/19/2017
The End! I'm glad Ron ended up with Astoria. Pip and Sap hahahhaha
I enjoyed this very much! the chapter that stood out the most was the one that they had to say goodbye to one another. i cried to hard on that chapter! I like Lucius in this chapter, he is not a heartless person, he wants Draco to be happy even with muggle born, Granger.
i can't wait to read the sequel.
reallyseaweed chapter 40 . 12/19/2017
hhahah relieved! i'm glad he blurted out Hermione's name while he almost shagged Astoria.
reallyseaweed chapter 39 . 12/19/2017
omy god! I hate both Astoria and Draco! Jeeeeeeezzzzzzzeeeeeeeee he mucking said he loved her , but not even a day, he tangled with another witch trying to for Hermione already. Ohh sweet Salzar hlep me, i'm going to murder Draco...
reallyseaweed chapter 38 . 12/19/2017
ohhh no! he decided to end it! you know what i hate Nacissa for this! how could i not stop crying over this break up?
reallyseaweed chapter 37 . 12/19/2017
ohhhh Sophie and Phllipe are getting married. but our Dramione is getting splitted. what in the world?
reallyseaweed chapter 36 . 12/19/2017
ohhh noooo! Narcissa is trying to get Draco with Astoria! ohh come on!
reallyseaweed chapter 35 . 12/19/2017
ohhh i love that he asked her if she remembered everything. that was such a cute banter b/w them.
noooo, Hermione heard everything Draco and his mom conversation.
I guess Draco will let Hermione go then. that will be the saddest moment.
reallyseaweed chapter 34 . 12/19/2017
he said it! but what will happen to them now?
reallyseaweed chapter 33 . 12/19/2017
ohhh at least when Draco saw Hermione, he ran and kissed her in front of his mother. Ohh no, Lucius was trying to kill Hermione
reallyseaweed chapter 32 . 12/19/2017
ohhhhh Draco. what happened to his father? what will happen when the summer ends?
reallyseaweed chapter 31 . 12/19/2017
I love this date! but why can't he just say it yet?
reallyseaweed chapter 30 . 12/18/2017
When will he say it?/ he already know that Hermione loves him, he needs to say it?
reallyseaweed chapter 29 . 12/18/2017
ohh my gosh I cried! What the muck Draco? you love her as a friend? well now it is what you wanted.
Finally Hermione said it! there are going to be more heartbroken moment like this later on!
1,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »