Reviews for Summer of the Dragon
I can't get over how incredibly annoying Hermione was in the 10 or so chapters I managed to read of this before skimming the rest to get to here.
She wanted Phillip, she wanted Draco, she wanted Ron. For some ungodly reason, they all wanted her too.
She wanted to know everyone's business, got in a strop when people wanted to know hers. It felt like every second chapter she was fighting and arguing with Draco only to act like it never happened by the end of the chapter. The repetition was tiresome.
She didn't want a relationship with Draco, professed endlessly that she was going to tell everyone about them, only to get squirmy and deny anything anytime someone outside of the group thought she may be closer to Draco then as an acquaintance.
She was pretty awful in this fic and honestly, I would have read this and liked it, if it had of been about Sophie and Phillip. They made for a better read then the train wreck that was Hermione and Draco.
aamlkb chapter 42 . 2/28
Thank god you changed the ending. I would have been heartbroken if they didn't end up together.
elliequigley1 chapter 38 . 2/22
i have been binge reading this story and so haven't really stopped to review but i love this story. this last part of the chapter had me in tears. i dont want them to be over!
elliequigley1 chapter 36 . 2/22
haha! i love that Skeeter got blown up! :D
Shinsei Shinja86 chapter 41 . 2/13
I Absolutely loved this story. Can't wait to start the next
mrs.haloona chapter 29 . 2/4
this chapter made me cry! poor draco poor Ron. although my heart is definitely more broken over draco and his comment of "I don't know how to love you ". You are an amazing writer
Missnoseinabook chapter 42 . 2/2
Bless you! I love this and can't wait to start the next one xx
LuceFray27 chapter 41 . 1/9
ahhhh ok so good! so good! I loved it! so many ups and downs and I was totally unsure of what would happen in the end, it was SO good! thank you so much!
LuceFray27 chapter 40 . 1/9
omg be with hermione! this is making me so antsy! my heart is reaching! 2 more chalets and that's it! I'm loving this so much!
LuceFray27 chapter 39 . 1/9
I'm dying here! omg sadness! i cant decide if i want the halt ending or not!
LuceFray27 chapter 38 . 1/9
heart

broken
LuceFray27 chapter 37 . 1/9
oh my gosh! yay for a wedding but waaaah what about hermione and draco?! what is going to happen to them!? ahh i cant believe this is almozt over! oh my gosh!
LuceFray27 chapter 36 . 1/9
hahahah! Oh rita. I can only hope! hahaha!
LuceFray27 chapter 35 . 1/9
ahhhh! he loves her and now he's gonna leave her because his stupid mother! gah! at least Harry seems to accept them...
LuceFray27 chapter 34 . 1/9
WHAT THE FUCK!? rusckle!? noooooo! bad elf! what the heck why is he insane!? noooooo Hermione has to be okay! that was an interesting shift that Lucius made too...suddenly saving her. gah! so good!
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »