Reviews for Summer of the Dragon
HerMione314 chapter 41 . 7/25
same ogaxhilda
OgaxHilda chapter 41 . 7/15
no matter how many times i read, i still salty about him lying about shagging sophie..
clarkfan325 chapter 41 . 7/14
Wonderful story. I loved it and found it very entertaining and well written. I loved the progression of the Draco/Hermione relationship and how you made them realise that they were in love with each other. I also loved the characters of Sophie & Philip and what they brought to the story. Sophie especially was such a fun & enjoyable character to read and I'm glad that you had her & Hermione become friends after a rocky start. I liked the twist that Ruskle was responsible for Lucius becoming mentally unstable and also the dementors causing Lucius' condition.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 41 . 7/8
I am very happy you didn't go with the original ending. If they did not end up together I'd have been very upset. Now, I'm happily off to read the rest of your stories! Thank you for writing this!
the-cari-moose chapter 41 . 7/4
OH MY GOD THE PASSING OF THE ENDING WAS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!

Okay so just a couple of things - I noticed a couple of times that you use the wrong tense of lay, you say "they lied down" instead of "laid down." Lied is past tense, laid is present.

Although I love that Draco calls Hermione 'Mione wasn't true when she said that Ron didn't call her that, I swear he does... Am I wrong?
You seem to have a thing for deadlines and Dramione hahaha, it's cute that I can draw connections from both stories although I have to admit I like Deadlines much more than this one. Who knows though? Maybe after the sequel I will prefer this one? I really want Ron and Astoria to get together in this one :D
the-cari-moose chapter 38 . 7/4
She'll go back to Ron and be unable to do it, maybe after that she'll tell Draco, maybe she won't and he'll find out some other way, but it will happen, they will be together.
the-cari-moose chapter 37 . 7/4
Oh my god, I had things I was going to say but they just flew out of my head, OH MY GOD A WEDDING, I can't think of a better way to end the summer. are we, I'm so excited, I can't believe I totally hated Sophie at the beginning of the story! Gosh I love her so much now.
the-cari-moose chapter 36 . 7/4
Hells yes the stupid Skeeter is dead!
the-cari-moose chapter 28 . 7/4
No no NO, what's going to happen tomorrow night?!
the-cari-moose chapter 22 . 7/4
There's still 20 chapters left, there must be more after the summer if the last month really is go faster than the others.

Hehe, cheesy rhymes with easy.
the-cari-moose chapter 20 . 7/4
Hopefully the absence of Draco will finally make Hermione realises what he means to her.
the-cari-moose chapter 18 . 7/4
Yes Grawp, love.
the-cari-moose chapter 17 . 7/4
Wow, when you said action packed you really mean action packed. Vampires, Giants, Dementors AND a Phoenix? Add that all in with BOTH Hermione and Draco saving each other and you've got a feels filled chapter right there. They're finally starting to realise their feelings 3
the-cari-moose chapter 13 . 7/4
Uh oh, what has Draco done now?
the-cari-moose chapter 10 . 7/4
Draco the tree hugger, who would have thought? Haha

The appearance of Charlie is great, it's a pity that we don't really get much of him in the books, at least we get to know Bill me when he marries Fleur.