Reviews for Conversation
hmmm it's okay
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Very cute!
MissVampyre chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I LOVE it. I just finished the series and of course decided I needed more EdWin cuteness (and Royai xD). I felt like this was really in character and I loved the way it was all dialogue.

I also wanted to say I'm impressed with how well you pulled off the dialogue writing style. I love stories like that but I've read some before that were just way too confusing. It was too hard to figure out who was talking and what was happening. This was perfect, short and simple. :D
Rayneydays chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This was really good. It was cute, simple, easy to follow, and entertaining. I've read a few dialogue only stories, or even books with heavy sections of dialogue where I have to go back and follow the order just to figure out who said what because the characters weren't defined enough for me to just be able to read a line a know who said it. That was not a problem AT ALL in your story. I was really impressed by how in character and defined Ed and Winry were. Very good job.

Keep writing,

~Rayne~
Rayneydays chapter 1 . 2/9/2012

Keep writing,

~Rayne~
Lutharo chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That was good... I enjoyed it...

It was short and simple, and sweet for it
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
haha this is so innocent! doesn't reach T, just a K

it was really cute, and i could understand the moment perfectly. really nice and sweet :)
MadeULook chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Ya know what? This really wasn't all that bad. Not bad at all! Not much to say despite the fact I loved the dialogue and I smiled for the whole minute it took me to read it. It was a nice quick read and I'd love to see you attempt an oneshot with more than dialogue XD

Till then,