Reviews for Never A Dull Moment
IceColdInAlex chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
This is absolutely wonderful! I loved how in character it all was, and the humour. Well done!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Wonderful! And your descriptions of several of the characters were precise and perfect: Thomas, who could blow smoke without a cigarette (love it! :), the concise descriptions of Dowager Countess's expressions, and Carson and Mrs. Hughes's dialogue jumped off of the page as if I were actually watching them speak it. Really wonderful work! Thank you.
AngelQueen chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
*swoons* OMG THIS IS SO ADORABLE! Thank you for sharing! You absolutely nailed the characters - particularly Violet! *giggles*

Great job! :)
HideSeekKeep chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Aw! This was incredibly sweet and warmed my heart. I loved that you helped fill in the gap of what happened the day after the engagement. You captured the characters perfectly, which is quite a feat, considering how many there are in that cast. Great work!
frompemberley chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Thank you so much for updating! I adore this story, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
virtualclutter chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
This is such a sweet little fic, it made my day to see you'd updated - so glad you found the time and motivation to finish it. Thank you! :)
downtonlove chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
I just found and read it all in one go. This was really good! I loved the whole interaction with the family. All the looks, smiles and glances throughout luncheon. Only Violet would actually say to Matthew that he should quit his job because he'll need to spend all of his time with Mary working on making an heir. Not enough time on the weekends! Brilliant!
Crumby chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Thank you for a fun story! :)
Audrey C chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
So glad you finished it. Very cute story. Light-hearted and fun with a little poignancy at the end. Enjoyed this very much !
athena10867 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Lovely start and you are right, there are not enough post Christmas special stories out there. I hope you go on because I am truly looking forword to see how this progresses.
Eviedee chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Loved this short storytelling about M/M day of engagement - characters panned out very well. Thank you!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Good and romantic! I love Mary and Matthew and can't wait to see the third serie!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
hillevi chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Poor Matthew! stuck in that conversation with Violet...
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
"Though he knew perfectly well how to blow smoke without one."

BRILLIANT line.
1life2ROCK chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Oh my god this is literally the best story I have ever read about Mary and Matthew in engagement land. I have been dying this whole time while reading it! Every character is perfect to a T and oh my goodness Cousin Violet is hilarious and right on queue. Just wonderful, perfect story!